Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
select-pink
Top 100 Charts Level

... aaand another 2 from SELECT-PINK | FANCLUB 😍

https://t.co/XXbtWAYg1J

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2017 07:32 PM
select-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for select-pink Click here to Send select-pink a Private Message Visit select-pink's homepage! Find more posts by select-pink Add select-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

This would be so amazing. What would make it even more amazing would to finally be front row side by side with old skool pp peeps. <3

My heart needs this!

Old Post 11-16-2017 07:39 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
This would be so amazing. What would make it even more amazing would to finally be front row side by side with old skool pp peeps. <3

My heart needs this!

yes. Yes. YES! <3

Old Post 11-16-2017 08:10 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I wish we all could win this and have an iTunes / Münich / Gothenburg kinda gig with all of us there together with her again ♥

Old Post 11-16-2017 08:47 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by select-pink
... aaand another 2 from SELECT-PINK | FANCLUB 😍

https://t.co/XXbtWAYg1J

thanks!

Old Post 11-16-2017 09:17 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

This thread is about the 9th December Berlin gig right??

My sister in law was talking about a gig in Cologne somewhere next year. She's not a fan btw. I'm totally confused !!

BTW, what is this??

Attachment: fb_img_1511042099370.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post 11-18-2017 10:14 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

this nrj thing is a concert in Paris and I read on Instagram that only people who live in or around Paris are able to attend

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:50 AM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Do we know when we would find out who's won?

Old Post 11-27-2017 06:02 AM
AlrightSir is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

No idea but I’m a bit sad and disappointed that we didn’t get a competition on PP. Since it’s like the only exclusive show she’s doing. But on the other hand I get it with radio and tv promo and the impact. But I’d never underestimate the word of mouth promo/big fan reviews etc. I hope Prosieben picks some of her biggest fans at least, however they’d know.

Last edited by » Dani on 11-27-2017 at 12:35 PM

Old Post 11-27-2017 12:30 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

Nov. 28th

Old Post 11-27-2017 12:39 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by truluv
Nov. 28th

I thought that was the last day to enter?

Old Post 11-27-2017 12:40 PM
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I thought that was the last day to enter?

Yes, but only 'til 10am and they'll let us know immediately (which means it could be Nov 29)

Old Post 11-27-2017 01:49 PM
» Dani

quote:
Yes, but only 'til 10am and they'll let us know immediately (which means it could be Nov 29)

I hope you're right

Old Post 11-27-2017 01:50 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
Nov. 28th
Thank you!

Old Post 11-27-2017 04:56 PM
AlrightSir is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I heard Yvo and Svenja won tickets 😍🎉👏 Is anyone else lucky today? ☺️

Old Post 11-29-2017 05:40 PM