Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Eminem Ft P!nk - Need Me
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Eminem Ft P!nk - Need Me

See the full tracklist of his new album here:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/ind...topic=7244938.0

I very much can't wait for this I hope it's the kind of track I always wanted from them. But whatever it is I'm just always happy with something new

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2017 05:24 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I knew it!!!!!

Can’t wait.

Old Post 12-05-2017 05:42 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

I can't wait, I hope this, 4th one , is good

I'd love a Stan/Lose Yourself kinda song

Old Post 12-05-2017 06:19 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

And it's out December 15th, btw, so really soon!

Old Post 12-05-2017 06:21 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Yessss but if it’s anything like Walk on Water #Snooze

Old Post 12-05-2017 09:38 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

Song just leaked

It's different than any of their other songs together and I do think I like it. It's weird though because it even starts with P!nk and she gets quite some time in the song. And I love her voice like always of course. I wonder how other people feel about this song.

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:17 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Song just leaked

It's different than any of their other songs together and I do think I like it. It's weird though because it even starts with P!nk and she gets quite some time in the song. And I love her voice like always of course. I wonder how other people feel about this song.

They should've just switched the songs. This one on BT and Revenge on his I absolutely love it from first listen.

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
They should've just switched the songs. This one on BT and Revenge on his I absolutely love it from first listen.

Hahaha yeah, this is clearly the better song. I listened to it a few times now and it's a pretty addicting song. Glad you love it so much. Hope more people love it and it becomes a single. Could be good for her streaming market.

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:23 PM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Hahaha yeah, this is clearly the better song. I listened to it a few times now and it's a pretty addicting song. Glad you love it so much. Hope more people love it and it becomes a single. Could be good for her streaming market.

I'm a sucker for lyrics so I was hooked from the first word. And if the music is different and cool and then they got me Love the very first second of it and then drums sounds like Lion king or some other jungle song with her high kick *** vocals and him overlaping her so perfectly and then later the bass and gitarr. Actually the bass during his rap is like mmmmm! And his rap is perfect. This is the Eminem I love. Song is a masterpiece. Single or not.

Old Post 12-13-2017 09:31 PM
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

Logged back in again to say I LOVE THIS and it’s their best collaboration yet.

Old Post 12-13-2017 10:10 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Penn_Diak
Platinum Level

Where’d you guys get a listen to it? I can’t find anything, his album has leaked but all links are dead 😢

Old Post 12-14-2017 12:27 AM
Penn_Diak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Penn_Diak Click here to Send Penn_Diak a Private Message Find more posts by Penn_Diak Add Penn_Diak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Penn_Diak
Where’d you guys get a listen to it? I can’t find anything, his album has leaked but all links are dead 😢

I would like to know too...

Old Post 12-14-2017 01:10 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

I LOVE IT!

Old Post 12-14-2017 06:38 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
I would like to know too...

You might have something in you inbox.. I dunno

Old Post 12-14-2017 06:40 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin
Triple Platinum Record Level

Share with me if available too please 😀😀😀

Old Post 12-14-2017 07:36 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote