Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > hi there
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

bump

sorry, i love to read this thread

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-16-2008 11:24 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crystalballpink
2nd Grammy Level

COOL! IF THIS IS P!NK, YOU ROCK!!!!! XOXO

Old Post 12-16-2008 11:48 PM
crystalballpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crystalballpink Click here to Send crystalballpink a Private Message Find more posts by crystalballpink Add crystalballpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
bump

sorry, i love to read this thread

haha, me too!

Old Post 12-17-2008 09:29 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
becca3012

I dunno what to believe. Do you think that she maybe saw all the controversy she was causing with that post and wanted to tell ppers subtlie that it was her without attracting people to join the forums? Or could it be a cruel joke from someone with major sense of humor defect.plus its a bit convenient that they aint replied to this thread. If its P!nk then you are the best.just thought If it was fake wouldn't the mods have deleted it and banned the account?

Old Post 12-17-2008 10:43 PM
becca3012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for becca3012 Click here to Send becca3012 a Private Message Find more posts by becca3012 Add becca3012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by crystalballpink
COOL! IF THIS IS P!NK, YOU ROCK!!!!! XOXO

There's something about you...

Old Post 12-18-2008 01:30 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser
#1 Video and Single Level

So many people are so happy about thinking that it's her (incl. me of course) and I don't understand why some people want to destroy that.
It's not about being "a fan with grip" it's about trust and believing in Pink.
I'm quite sure, that she's reading this messageboard (like she said many times before), so why is it that impossible, that she'll maybe post 1 or 2 times here?

Pink, I love you! You're awesome and you mean so much to me..
Keep on posting hun..

Old Post 12-19-2008 09:20 AM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

I think it was her

Old Post 10-16-2017 04:16 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by pink gurl
I think it was her

I just had a heart attack, I thought this was new lol I never seen this, that I can remember, but I've always believed she's on here

Old Post 10-16-2017 04:29 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Yes that’s P!nk

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:06 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote