Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nk_rox_ma_sox
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_head(*)
no thats true i havnt EVER known anyone to love the word poop as much as you BUT as long as you are aware of men with buckets then you have nothing to worry about!

teeeheee!!! u ave now... and i now know... jus 1 thing... i need 2 kno... wht it means!!! teehee *feels stoopid!*:rollseyes:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:17 PM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_rox_ma_sox
teeeheee!!! u ave now... and i now know... jus 1 thing... i need 2 kno... wht it means!!! teehee *feels stoopid!*:rollseyes:
Haha to tell you the truth.....it means..............nothing i just said it to my sister and then worte it in the middle of my msg....hmmmm bahhh

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:22 PM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Haha to tell you the truth.....it means..............nothing i just said it to my sister and then worte it in the middle of my msg....hmmmm bahhh

w00t w00t.. gd 1... i love wen i do dat but usually d things i come up wit r cr@p... d last one i came up wit woz rather gd.,.... it woz: "i h8 (insert whteva here)...like stepping in sog $.hit wit bare feet!!" hahaha..sooo...random... it woz one of dem.. lets jus type whteva comes in ur head things... lol... o how dey rock!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:25 PM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
w00t w00t.. gd 1... i love wen i do dat but usually d things i come up wit r cr@p... d last one i came up wit woz rather gd.,.... it woz: "i h8 (insert whteva here)...like stepping in sog $.hit wit bare feet!!" hahaha..sooo...random... it woz one of dem.. lets jus type whteva comes in ur head things... lol... o how dey rock!!
haha yeah i know you said that to me about JLo haha she sucks aaaaaha well.........im pissing myself coz im watching GC things and Benji and Joel said they were Mary-Kate and Ashley haaaaaaaar

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:37 PM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
haha yeah i know you said that to me about JLo haha she sucks aaaaaha well.........im pissing myself coz im watching GC things and Benji and Joel said they were Mary-Kate and Ashley haaaaaaaar

Oh so i did!!! teehee.... oh i love how u love the madden boys so much..hahaha if dat makes n e sence 2 u...lol..omg im sooooooooo cold..*hint the blue font* im freezing.. i think me fingers n toes r gunna fall off!!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:38 PM
pink_head(*)

quote:
Oh so i did!!! teehee.... oh i love how u love the madden boys so much..hahaha if dat makes n e sence 2 u...lol..omg im sooooooooo cold..*hint the blue font* im freezing.. i think me fingers n toes r gunna fall off!!!
oh dear you dont want that how unfortunate a man with a bucket with no fingers and toes.....HOW WOULD HE HOLD THE BUCKET?!?!?!!?.....anyway huh hum...yes yes i am watching a million GC things and oh my they are so very very hansom dont you think haha....WELL I DO!!! woooooohoooooo GOOD CHARLOTTE........MADDEN BOYS

Old Post 01-08-2005 11:53 PM
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by ooo_pinkness
yup yup im replying now!!! hmm yes i am sitting next to you.....well i was.... not anymore... now your off with your NOT pink hair at kd's house... hmm fun fun fun
hahaha "a radio FLYER!!!!" heehee awww how funny
*eye voice* "i see YOUUUUUUUUUU" hahaa
hahahaha oh i do amuse myself.. and only myself when i call and u dont come i dont know what i shud do..... shud i call? shud i even count on you?????.....

anyway my dear..... toodle oo.... see u in about... errr.... 3hours!!

It sure is bill!!!....yes yes next to me again are we???.......A RADIO FLYER!!.......oh the eye voice.....what are you tlking about .... dont you see!?!?!.......enough quote time...........TWO THOUSAAAAAND!.........blllllurururrrrgh...........poop all over the place!......Mary-kate and ashley !!!! oh yeah!!! spunky!!

Old Post 01-09-2005 12:00 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
oh dear you dont want that how unfortunate a man with a bucket with no fingers and toes.....HOW WOULD HE HOLD THE BUCKET?!?!?!!?.....anyway huh hum...yes yes i am watching a million GC things and oh my they are so very very hansom dont you think haha....WELL I DO!!! woooooohoooooo GOOD CHARLOTTE........MADDEN BOYS

holy cr@p im freeeeeezing!!! omg how wud he??!! nd how wud he walk!?!?! oh dear oh dear!!! lol... *is thinking bout goin bed but might w8 a bit...lol...!* soz if i dnt type much or often me fingers r blue!!!! im dat cold!!!!!......teehee.... yeh id say dey r alright... i prefer travis barker tho!!!

Old Post 01-09-2005 12:15 AM
pink_head(*)

quote:
holy cr@p im freeeeeezing!!! omg how wud he??!! nd how wud he walk!?!?! oh dear oh dear!!! lol... *is thinking bout goin bed but might w8 a bit...lol...!* soz if i dnt type much or often me fingers r blue!!!! im dat cold!!!!!......teehee.... yeh id say dey r alright... i prefer travis barker tho!!!
Yeah i could tell haha ......my friends like in love with travis too.......he is the best one in blink it must be said.but i prefere the twins as you may have noticedmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm mmm

its ok ill wait for you innocent reply as you sit in the chillyness

Old Post 01-09-2005 12:21 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Yeah i could tell haha ......my friends like in love with travis too.......he is the best one in blink it must be said.but i prefere the twins as you may have noticedmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm mmm

its ok ill wait for you innocent reply as you sit in the chillyness

hey soz bout d long delay... ive been in my own lilcold world trying 2 keep warm 4 d last hr... lol...im off to bed now... gunna watch sum BB....lol... ill probly b online 2moz eve.,... ashley is cuming dwn nd we ave 2 go look at a car....so ill come online once he has left! tlk 2 u 2moz mayb my love... nite nite!! x x x x x x x x x

Old Post 01-09-2005 01:02 AM
pink_head(*)

quote:
hey soz bout d long delay... ive been in my own lilcold world trying 2 keep warm 4 d last hr... lol...im off to bed now... gunna watch sum BB....lol... ill probly b online 2moz eve.,... ashley is cuming dwn nd we ave 2 go look at a car....so ill come online once he has left! tlk 2 u 2moz mayb my love... nite nite!! x x x x x x x x x
Ok chicky.....dicky......nite nitexxx

Old Post 01-09-2005 01:10 AM
Jus lovin P!nk

*Shouts* Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Old Post 01-09-2005 02:04 AM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

DanDaHo- You have sooooooooo mabe my evening
cheers dude. u da best

Old Post 01-09-2005 03:10 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~k!ddO~

she wont see this till next week but.... pip, shreeeeeeeeeeeeek

Old Post 01-09-2005 03:22 AM
~k!ddO~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~k!ddO~ Click here to Send ~k!ddO~ a Private Message Visit ~k!ddO~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~k!ddO~ Add ~k!ddO~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Da_BoMb_DiGgItY
Underground Label Level

To Loz and Jaz

Hey babes!!
Hope you are both okay!!
Hope you've had a great weekend!!
Speak to you both soon
Take care
love Lucy x x x <3

Old Post 01-09-2005 01:26 PM
Da_BoMb_DiGgItY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Da_BoMb_DiGgItY Click here to Send Da_BoMb_DiGgItY a Private Message Find more posts by Da_BoMb_DiGgItY Add Da_BoMb_DiGgItY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote