Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Question about P!nk's lapdance
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3 P!nk <3
Top 100 Charts Level

Question about P!nk's lapdance

Like everybody knows, P!nk gave a lapdance during every concert at her Try This Tour. I have been wondering about something for a while now... how does P!nk picks somebody out of the crowd?!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2004 06:54 PM
<3 P!nk <3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3 P!nk <3 Click here to Send <3 P!nk <3 a Private Message Find more posts by <3 P!nk <3 Add <3 P!nk <3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

u should ask it to michael anson LOL,he's famous for the lapdance pink gave him

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:07 PM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkfanuk

i think she just did it randomly and who she thought would enjoy it enough and play with the crowd enough

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:09 PM
pinkfanuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfanuk Click here to Send pinkfanuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfanuk Add pinkfanuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

I thought they were pulled by the supporting act

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:11 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rulz_4eva#

queenz of noise picked dint they ?

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:13 PM
pink_rulz_4eva# is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rulz_4eva# Click here to Send pink_rulz_4eva# a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rulz_4eva# Add pink_rulz_4eva# to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksLILstiffy

quote:
Originally posted by pink_rulz_4eva#
queenz of noise picked dint they ?

yah they did

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:14 PM
p!nksLILstiffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksLILstiffy Click here to Send p!nksLILstiffy a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksLILstiffy Add p!nksLILstiffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkfanuk

i thought that the one i saw someone lame got chosen so then they chose someone else.

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:15 PM
pinkfanuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfanuk Click here to Send pinkfanuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfanuk Add pinkfanuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkClare04

Queens Of Noize chose whoever went to have a lapdance in Birmingham, thats where i went to see Pink so i guess its the same for everywhere

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:34 PM
PinkClare04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkClare04 Click here to Send PinkClare04 a Private Message Find more posts by PinkClare04 Add PinkClare04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

QoN went who wants to b on stag with P!nk ...i went crazy and kim kat karen and so on went crazy pointing at me and well i got picked to go on stage i went on stage with QoN and well dance like a chicken adn a twat and then came off and Waited till P1nk wanted to play with me

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:34 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

what did you do back stage?!?!

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:43 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

quote:
Originally posted by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*
what did you do back stage?!?!

drink out the same fridge as P!nk then get taken to the front again where there was a lil door gate i cud go through when i was needed

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:44 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
couchiecoo

UMMM... SHE DIDN'T GIVE A LAPDANCE AT RUSSIAN CONCERTS... BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S BAD. I MEAN I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE HER LAPDANCING TO ANYONE.

Old Post 10-17-2004 08:04 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

quote:
Originally posted by couchiecoo
UMMM... SHE DIDN'T GIVE A LAPDANCE AT RUSSIAN CONCERTS... BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S BAD. I MEAN I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE HER LAPDANCING TO ANYONE.

Oh...I WANNA see her do a lapdance....for me....in my room....or in her house, I don't care if she let's me live with her....

Old Post 10-17-2004 08:14 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
couchiecoo

HEE-HEE WHO MINDS! BUT SHE C/-\N'T DO IT 4 EVRY1

Old Post 10-17-2004 09:44 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksLILstiffy
yah they did

Not everywhere

In Brussels it was p!nk who asked... maybe because QoN where to drunk

Old Post 10-17-2004 09:46 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote