Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > does she plays the guitar very well?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

does she plays the guitar very well?

i've been wondering, coz she played in miss tour... was she good?? and what song did she play?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:00 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk

anyone?

Old Post 10-17-2004 07:05 PM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ABM
#1 Video and Single Level

don't no sorry

Old Post 10-17-2004 08:21 PM
ABM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ABM Click here to Send ABM a Private Message Find more posts by ABM Add ABM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Veron!ka

who am I to judge...

but if she would've been very good..she'd probably play it on some of her songs and perform with it more often

Old Post 10-17-2004 08:36 PM
Veron!ka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Veron!ka Click here to Send Veron!ka a Private Message Find more posts by Veron!ka Add Veron!ka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=niky89=

i think she doesn'ty play it very well but she knows something about it

Old Post 10-17-2004 08:56 PM
=niky89= is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =niky89= Click here to Send =niky89= a Private Message Find more posts by =niky89= Add =niky89= to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkGyrl

At the concert that i went to in upper darby PA in 2002 she anounced that she was going to play the guitar on stage for the first time ever! she picked up the guitar played a note or 2 then cracked up laughing & said she couldnt do that now... shes not good enough for that yet.

Old Post 10-18-2004 02:19 AM
PinkGyrl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkGyrl Click here to Send PinkGyrl a Private Message Find more posts by PinkGyrl Add PinkGyrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PReCoG
Underground Label Level

it's not hard to play a guitar
she can manage to play the drums.
THOUGH...just a thought....the guitar takes a LOT of finger strength, and it friggen hurts when you're just learning. I'm self taught, and if I forget to stretch, my fingers cramp for days!!!

Attachment: guitarpink.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post 10-18-2004 03:29 AM
PReCoG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PReCoG Click here to Send PReCoG a Private Message Visit PReCoG's homepage! Find more posts by PReCoG Add PReCoG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

quote:
Originally posted by PinkGyrl
At the concert that i went to in upper darby PA in 2002 she anounced that she was going to play the guitar on stage for the first time ever! she picked up the guitar played a note or 2 then cracked up laughing & said she couldnt do that now... shes not good enough for that yet.

at the show that i went to in boston in may of 2002, she said the same thing.

Old Post 10-18-2004 03:47 AM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngelBJ
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
at the show that i went to in boston in may of 2002, she said the same thing.

same @ wiltern theater...
it was a running gag i believe

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:14 AM
AngelBJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngelBJ Click here to Send AngelBJ a Private Message Find more posts by AngelBJ Add AngelBJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

in the questions for jim moore that karen had for us to ask him a couple of months ago, that was actually my question to jim. i asked him how well pink could play the piano & guitar, & if she was taught by him or if she had lessons. so hopefully if jim answers more of our questions in the future, maybe that will be one that he will answer for us.

Old Post 10-18-2004 02:51 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk Rockz
World Tour Level

cool...
i neva made it to da tour in 2002 dou..
unfortunately

Old Post 10-19-2004 11:20 AM
P!nk Rockz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Rockz Click here to Send P!nk Rockz a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk Rockz Add P!nk Rockz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote