Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > any "The L Word" fans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

any "The L Word" fans

anyone else just totally love this show?
I am hooked!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:03 AM
M!ssundazstood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M!ssundazstood Click here to Send M!ssundazstood a Private Message Find more posts by M!ssundazstood Add M!ssundazstood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lick-alot-pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

i too am hooked on this film... did you see the new clip for upcomming season yet?

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:04 AM
lick-alot-pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lick-alot-pink Click here to Send lick-alot-pink a Private Message Find more posts by lick-alot-pink Add lick-alot-pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by lick-alot-pink
i too am hooked on this film... did you see the new clip for upcomming season yet?

yea i saw that..man i can't wait til the new season.
Febuary '05 is too long to have to wait though.
I still need to see the last four eps of last season..our showtime ended before I could see those.

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:07 AM
M!ssundazstood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M!ssundazstood Click here to Send M!ssundazstood a Private Message Find more posts by M!ssundazstood Add M!ssundazstood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

quote:
Originally posted by lick-alot-pink

OMG, I love this show! The characters are great! Are they advertising the new season yet? I heard it's starting up again in January....which is not soon enough for me. The finale show last season was unbeleiveable! LOL!

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:09 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by APinkFan
OMG, I love this show! The characters are great! Are they advertising the new season yet? I heard it's starting up again in January....which is not soon enough for me. The finale show last season was unbeleiveable! LOL!

yea they are airing repeats of the L word every monday night on Sho2 and at the end of the show they have been showing a promo for season 2..i believe it can be downloaded at TheLWordOnline.com if you want to take a look.
by the way who is your fave character?
mine would have to be Tina and Shane at a close second.

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:11 AM
APinkFan

quote:
Originally posted by M!ssundazstood
yea they are airing repeats of the L word every monday night on Sho2 and at the end of the show they have been showing a promo for season 2..i believe it can be downloaded at TheLWordOnline.com if you want to take a look.
by the way who is your fave character?
mine would have to be Tina and Shane at a close second.

Oh really, they have been showing ads...cool! I have this thing on my cable called "on demand", and if you subscribe to pay channels, you can watch them anytime for free. It's great...I might have to refresh my memory! Thanks for the info about downloading the new promos.

My fave characters..gosh, I do like them all....tho, Jenny is a bit too out there for me lately! LOL! I really really love Alice's humor and Dana's naive quality. And Shane comes off so mysterious...I find her intriguing!

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:17 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

yea i think i will subscribe to showtime next year before the L word starts again..don't think i can wait for the second season on dvd..it's bad enuff to wait til november 9 to get the first season on dvd.

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:20 AM
white_trash
2nd Grammy Level

SHANE!!!!
im in love wif that show
unfortunately being an aussie resident i dont think the second season will come out til mid next year

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:26 AM
white_trash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for white_trash Click here to Send white_trash a Private Message Find more posts by white_trash Add white_trash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by white_trash
SHANE!!!!

Old Post 09-30-2004 03:48 AM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

yeah i love the show
cannot wait for the season 2 to start.....i saw some preview of the second season..WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL
better than the first one
and yeah better will cry and suffer to get tina back..damn cheater
oups i said the end of the 1 season
tooooooo bad

Old Post 09-30-2004 05:50 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
yeah i love the show
cannot wait for the season 2 to start.....i saw some preview of the second season..WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL
better than the first one
and yeah better will cry and suffer to get tina back..damn cheater
oups i said the end of the 1 season
tooooooo bad

lmao!
i already knew the season ending..still havent seen the show though..read transcripts of it and boy did i wanna kick bette's *** for cheating on tina.
speaking of tina aka laurel holloman anyone else seen her movie the incredibly true story of two girls in love?
she was hot!
here is a pic

Attachment: 2girls--randy[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post 09-30-2004 06:02 AM
Julia_08

no i did not

well i have respect for better
tina is kinda boring... and bette is kinda hot.. dont say the opposite..she looks like a sexual bomb...and DANA...that's MY CLONE.. i love her...but physically (ouf ??) im more like shane

ahhh dana

Old Post 09-30-2004 06:07 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M!ssundazstood
World Tour Level

yea bette is hot..id have to agree with ya on that one i mean she still looks good now but omg back in the day when she was in flashdance.woah!

Attachment: jbfd.jpg
This has been downloaded 14 time(s).

Old Post 09-30-2004 06:10 AM
Julia_08

quote:
Originally posted by M!ssundazstood
yea bette is hot..id have to agree with ya on that one i mean she still looks good now but omg back in the day when she was in flashdance.woah!

ouf

Old Post 09-30-2004 06:40 AM