Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > acording to this link..we're all supposed to die tomorrow
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

acording to this link..we're all supposed to die tomorrow

http://www.rense.com/general50/sep29th2004.htm

and a friend pointed this out:

(7:53:26 PM): On October 31st. 2000 the asteroid passed less than 29 lunar distances from Earth. The September 29th. fly-pass will come within four lunar distances of the Earth
Gzuz665 (7:53:31 PM): its just going to come close to the earth and there is a slight chance it's gonna hit us
Gzuz665 (7:53:50 PM): how far is that?
(7:54:01 PM): On Friday September 1st. 2000 the 2000 QW7 asteroid passed within 2.4 million miles of the earth. In cosmic terms this was a near miss
(7:54:31 PM): this one is 936,000 miles away......almot 3 TIMES CLOSER THAN THE 2000 ONE THAT ALMOST HIT US!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:03 AM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk@myheart
Banned

then why is Bush still capaining?

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:06 AM
p!nk@myheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk@myheart Click here to Send p!nk@myheart a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk@myheart Add p!nk@myheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jakatta
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk@myheart
then why is Bush still capaining?

haha.

and if we went on predictions, the world would end everyday yeah the asteroid is comin, but its still 1million miles away, which admittedly isnt that far by cosmic standards, but it wont hit, lol. thats like me saying that i throw a baseball in your direction, and even though we may be 1000 miles apart, there is a chance it will hit you in the nose... possible, but very highly unprobable.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:10 AM
Jakatta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jakatta Click here to Send Jakatta a Private Message Visit Jakatta's homepage! Find more posts by Jakatta Add Jakatta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

But it says here:

On Friday September 1st. 2000 the 2000 QW7 asteroid passed within 2.4 million miles of the earth. In cosmic terms this was a near miss. A scientist equated it's closeness to earth as being comparable to a man at one end of a tennis court throwing a marble at a man at the other end of the court and missing his head by the width of a hand.

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:16 AM
P!nkery Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkery Green Click here to Send P!nkery Green a Private Message Visit P!nkery Green's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkery Green Add P!nkery Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkery Green
But it says here:

On Friday September 1st. 2000 the 2000 QW7 asteroid passed within 2.4 million miles of the earth. In cosmic terms this was a near miss. A scientist equated it's closeness to earth as being comparable to a man at one end of a tennis court throwing a marble at a man at the other end of the court and missing his head by the width of a hand.

that would be interesting to watch...

but of course, there is something you have to consider..imagine if that scientist actually said 'it's confirmed that it is going to hit us' and made it a public statement...the whole world would go into chaos...people of positions like that kind of have an obligation not to let things like that happen so they just say what people want to hear and keep everyone happy

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:22 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jenna-PinkFAN
#1 Video and Single Level

ahritey

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:29 AM
Jenna-PinkFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jenna-PinkFAN Click here to Send Jenna-PinkFAN a Private Message Visit Jenna-PinkFAN's homepage! Find more posts by Jenna-PinkFAN Add Jenna-PinkFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
that would be interesting to watch...

but of course, there is something you have to consider..imagine if that scientist actually said 'it's confirmed that it is going to hit us' and made it a public statement...the whole world would go into chaos...people of positions like that kind of have an obligation not to let things like that happen so they just say what people want to hear and keep everyone happy

I'm fully aware of that but I don't get what message you are trying to get through. I'm rading more on the site, it seems like a tabloid site, what do you think?

http://www.rense.com/

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:32 AM
typicalpinkfan

quote:
I'm fully aware of that but I don't get what message you are trying to get through. I'm rading more on the site, it seems like a tabloid site, what do you think?

http://www.rense.com/

i'm just saying i don't take anything they say at face value...whether they believe it will hit, or not

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:35 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

I really cannot help it though. I am a very gulible person and right now I am freaking out. Just had a loss of appitite, I'm scared to move. I just don't want the world to end. I have a phobia of death and I just really don't want this to happen if it does.

You wouldnt believe how many times I've actually knocked on wood today because of what I've read. I've read this several times and I really want to get in contact with someone about this but I know they were just lie about it and say it's not true. It's really freaking me out and I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight or at least until tomorrow night for that matter (if it comes ) --

I knocked on wood 2 times since i posted this and everytime I talk to someone about this I knock on wood. I don't like this feeling, my stomach hurts and everything. I know we all have to die eventually, but I don't want to go now. I just started figuring out what I actually want to do for a career and everyhing, and now that I read this it just screws everything up.

I am a very paranoid person, I've been thinking I should really go get some help because I am so paranoid and I beleive everything, maybe shrinks would help?

But then again maybe its not paranoia I just have abstract ways of thinking and I have a huge imagination (people tell me its so big all the time) that I scare myself sometimes. Well, all the time. I get scared at least 3-4 times a day and especailly recently, it's been more. Tomorrow I won't be surprised if I go into a break down in school. :-/

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:40 AM
Mirux

Re: acording to this link..we're all supposed to die tomorrow

Oh, dead...tomorow....well im ready..lets goo.. Bring it on...

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:43 AM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
I really cannot help it though. I am a very gulible person and right now I am freaking out. Just had a loss of appitite, I'm scared to move. I just don't want the world to end. I have a phobia of death and I just really don't want this to happen if it does.

You wouldnt believe how many times I've actually knocked on wood today because of what I've read. I've read this several times and I really want to get in contact with someone about this but I know they were just lie about it and say it's not true. It's really freaking me out and I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight or at least until tomorrow night for that matter (if it comes ) --

I knocked on wood 2 times since i posted this and everytime I talk to someone about this I knock on wood. I don't like this feeling, my stomach hurts and everything. I know we all have to die eventually, but I don't want to go now. I just started figuring out what I actually want to do for a career and everyhing, and now that I read this it just screws everything up.

I am a very paranoid person, I've been thinking I should really go get some help because I am so paranoid and I beleive everything, maybe shrinks would help?

But then again maybe its not paranoia I just have abstract ways of thinking and I have a huge imagination (people tell me its so big all the time) that I scare myself sometimes. Well, all the time. I get scared at least 3-4 times a day and especailly recently, it's been more. Tomorrow I won't be surprised if I go into a break down in school. :-/

http://www.rense.com/ looks like a doomsday conspiracy site to me. you gotta remind yourself that if you saw every one of those doomsday sites, you'd be scared like that every day...and we don't even come close. we were 'supposed to' die so many times by now..but we're still here. don't let it get to you, it's practically their job to do that to people..

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:44 AM
P!nkery Green
World Tour Level

How do you figure its a doomsday conspiracy site?

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:45 AM
PinkKittySipps
In Detox Level

I hope thats not true

Is there any way they can stop the asteriod

Now I'm worried

Old Post 09-29-2004 01:46 AM
PinkKittySipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkKittySipps Click here to Send PinkKittySipps a Private Message Visit PinkKittySipps's homepage! Find more posts by PinkKittySipps Add PinkKittySipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk@myheart
Banned

don't do that. the equation of motion for this is already calculated. if it would be a hit we'd know by now.

p!nk@myheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk@myheart Click here to Send p!nk@myheart a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk@myheart Add p!nk@myheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Yes! *waits for the mass chaos*

Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote