Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > How to do The Moonwalk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IcelandicFan
Triple Platinum Record Level

How to do The Moonwalk

Hey ya!

Does anyone know how to do the moonwalk? lol..
I was watchin some Michael Jackson episode and he was teachin Michael Jordan how to do it lol it was so funny, I love them both
But then I was doin sumthin in my pc and I heard the tv and MJ says "yeah that's right, that's the key of the illusion" and I missed it!! damn it! I'm so maaad Isooo wanna learn how to do the moonwalk...

SOMEONE???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:20 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Re: How to do The Moonwalk

quote:
Originally posted by IcelandicFan
Hey ya!

Does anyone know how to do the moonwalk? lol..
I was watchin some Michael Jackson episode and he was teachin Michael Jordan how to do it lol it was so funny, I love them both
But then I was doin sumthin in my pc and I heard the tv and MJ says "yeah that's right, that's the key of the illusion" and I missed it!! damn it! I'm so maaad Isooo wanna learn how to do the moonwalk...

SOMEONE???

"Jam!" one of the few videos I liked from him! Sure, walk on the moon, duh! LMAO!

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:22 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

You have to take from one foot your heel of the ground move it back, and the other foot has to move front, so it looks like you're sliding, and then switch feeth fast enough, so it doesn't look robot-style, I think it's something like that, anyway, it's hard to explain and it's the hardest thing to do, I can't do it.

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:25 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
You have to take from one foot your heel of the ground move it back, and the other foot has to move front, so it looks like you're sliding, and then switch feeth fast enough, so it doesn't look robot-style, I think it's something like that, anyway, it's hard to explain and it's the hardest thing to do, I can't do it.
kewl! How do you know (or... maybe know ) But I learnd alot

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:29 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHolland
Banned

i can do it!!! I always go to the moon for vacation!! Just relax!! LOL

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:33 PM
PinkHolland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHolland Click here to Send PinkHolland a Private Message Find more posts by PinkHolland Add PinkHolland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHolland
i can do it!!! I always go to the moon for vacation!! Just relax!! LOL

I wasn't talking to you, but I'm glad you can! LOL

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:35 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHolland
Banned

huhh?? i wasn't either replying on your question!! hehehe

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:38 PM
PinkHolland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHolland Click here to Send PinkHolland a Private Message Find more posts by PinkHolland Add PinkHolland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHolland
huhh?? i wasn't either replying on your question!! hehehe

Strange. Instaneous repulsion! LOL

Old Post 09-30-2004 12:14 AM
JoeyTheHoey
Platinum Level

i can do the moonwalk ... 'tis hard to explian .... you push one foot back with the other ... so u do slide ...and then switch feet quickly

Old Post 09-30-2004 12:20 AM
JoeyTheHoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoeyTheHoey Click here to Send JoeyTheHoey a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyTheHoey Add JoeyTheHoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

o yea i saw mj teching it to michael jordan. I cant do it but a boi at my skool can do it actually he does it so much its getting old

Old Post 09-30-2004 12:29 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jenna-PinkFAN
#1 Video and Single Level

walk backwards

Old Post 09-30-2004 12:41 AM
Jenna-PinkFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jenna-PinkFAN Click here to Send Jenna-PinkFAN a Private Message Visit Jenna-PinkFAN's homepage! Find more posts by Jenna-PinkFAN Add Jenna-PinkFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote