Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Backstreet Boys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mschatterbox
#1 Single Level

Backstreet Boys

Hiya,

Okay so I know that lots of people already know that Backstreet Boys are in the studio doing a "come back" album..

....well.... my other half works in a music store, and apparently the backstreet boys back catelogue of stuff is becoming active again - (the store got a fax from head office).

anyway, so they've been told to expect the cd at the begining of next year

i gotta say - im damn happy about this **yay**

xx

(sorry 2 all of u who already know)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2004 06:41 PM
mschatterbox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mschatterbox Click here to Send mschatterbox a Private Message Visit mschatterbox's homepage! Find more posts by mschatterbox Add mschatterbox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

Are they still together? is any other interesting cd comming out?

Old Post 09-28-2004 06:47 PM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Backstreet Boys

quote:
Originally posted by mschatterbox
Hiya,

Okay so I know that lots of people already know that Backstreet Boys are in the studio doing a "come back" album..

....well.... my other half works in a music store, and apparently the backstreet boys back catelogue of stuff is becoming active again - (the store got a fax from head office).

xx

Whoot!! Thats cheered me up I lurrrrrrrrrrve The BSB's, I saw them a few years back in concert at Birmingham NEC and they were awesome. Yum Nick Carter is hawttttttt!!!!!!

Old Post 09-28-2004 07:14 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lempz
#1 Single Level

Worst Band In The World.

Old Post 09-28-2004 07:42 PM
Lempz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lempz Click here to Send Lempz a Private Message Visit Lempz's homepage! Find more posts by Lempz Add Lempz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

yippee

Old Post 09-28-2004 07:43 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkshart

as much as their music never appealed to me i still reckon they were a good band.

Old Post 09-28-2004 09:24 PM
P!nkshart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkshart Click here to Send P!nkshart a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkshart Add P!nkshart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Hiya,

xx

Yea i know bout this..im so excited. Im like the biggest bsb fan! But wat do you mean by a catelogue of stuff is being active again? It is like their merchandise?

Old Post 09-29-2004 12:09 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mirux

quote:
Originally posted by Lempz
Worst Band In The World.

LOL! *no comments*

Old Post 09-29-2004 12:38 AM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boo
Banned

quote:
Hiya,

xx

I never know wot 2 believe about them making a come back
but I hope they do come back!

Old Post 09-29-2004 11:45 AM
boo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boo Click here to Send boo a Private Message Visit boo's homepage! Find more posts by boo Add boo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

Re: Re: Backstreet Boys

quote:
Originally posted by boo
I never know wot 2 believe about them making a come back
but I hope they do come back!

They have already almost finished their album and it will be released before the end of the year or the begginning of next year. They have just finished some shows in the US and also in china playing some of their new music...is that enough proof for you?

Old Post 09-30-2004 12:10 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote