Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Any more concerts?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
miss_sunshine
#1 Single Level

Any more concerts?

Does anyone know if pink plans on doing any more concerts in the near future. We here in canada and US havent experienced her try this tour yet!!! and dont know if we ever will.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:49 PM
miss_sunshine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miss_sunshine Click here to Send miss_sunshine a Private Message Find more posts by miss_sunshine Add miss_sunshine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical
Triple Platinum Record Level

Theres no talk of more tour dates, shes probably going to be starting filming the movie soon so I dont see much hope either.

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:58 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

a dont think so.....

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:14 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anita_pink
Banned

she is going to focuss on the movie about janis joplin.no concerts for her i mean she gace for 6 months concerts through europe and austalia i think she is happy to be home for a moment

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:26 PM
anita_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anita_pink Click here to Send anita_pink a Private Message Find more posts by anita_pink Add anita_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*

yer really cant wait for the movie!!! and i cant wait to see her again!! hope its not tooooo long!!!!

Old Post 09-13-2004 07:11 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

quote:
Originally posted by anita_pink
she is going to focuss on the movie about janis joplin.no concerts for her i mean she gace for 6 months concerts through europe and austalia i think she is happy to be home for a moment

Is this movie still happening? Haven't heard much lately...and what I did hear, was when Pink said at one of her concerts "she has her fingers crossed" that it WILL happen. Anyone know whats up? thanks!

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:33 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Numb!
Top 100 Charts Level

If she is still doing the movie, then the Try This Tour will not be coming to North America.

Old Post 09-14-2004 05:01 AM
Numb! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Numb! Click here to Send Numb! a Private Message Find more posts by Numb! Add Numb! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miss_sunshine
#1 Single Level

I think her fans in Can and US got ripped off, I've been waiting a WHOLE year to see her try this concert, Im really bumed out. All of you who seen her live -- consider yourself lucky!

Hopefully her next tour will start with us!

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:09 PM
miss_sunshine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miss_sunshine Click here to Send miss_sunshine a Private Message Find more posts by miss_sunshine Add miss_sunshine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

i dont think there is any

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:59 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GODISADJGIRL

She's never going to do a US tour and that's that.

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:32 AM
GODISADJGIRL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GODISADJGIRL Click here to Send GODISADJGIRL a Private Message Visit GODISADJGIRL's homepage! Find more posts by GODISADJGIRL Add GODISADJGIRL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote