Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > News Section?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkGurl_T

News Section?

Finally, the News section has been updated and says thats she's gonna be working on a new album soon, but it doesn't mention the movie at all. I'm just wondering what happened with that? The new album should be awesome no doubt after her long deserved break. I just find the movie thing a little confusing. Has anybody heard anything about it yet?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2004 06:11 AM
P!nkGurl_T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkGurl_T Click here to Send P!nkGurl_T a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkGurl_T Add P!nkGurl_T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flic
Top 100 Charts Level

BOOKMARK ME!!

Keep an eye on it.

Old Post 09-14-2004 05:37 PM
Flic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flic Click here to Send Flic a Private Message Visit Flic's homepage! Find more posts by Flic Add Flic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
Originally posted by Flic
BOOKMARK ME!!

Keep an eye on it.

Yeah, I check that often. Thanx anyway though. I was just wondering if anyone heard anything else new on it.

Old Post 09-14-2004 06:07 PM
P!nkGurl_T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkGurl_T Click here to Send P!nkGurl_T a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkGurl_T Add P!nkGurl_T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤*
Triple Platinum Record Level

COOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!! where does it say about the new album!?!?!?

Old Post 09-14-2004 08:39 PM
*¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Click here to Send *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* a Private Message Find more posts by *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* Add *¤!M*TrOUBLE¤* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkGurl_T
Yeah, I check that often. Thanx anyway though. I was just wondering if anyone heard anything else new on it.

*Waves @ Tiana --- miss U girl *

And I havent heard/read anything new about the movie recently

Old Post 09-14-2004 09:08 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

the pix are very nice!!

pink thank you so much for starting work on a new album soon

Old Post 09-14-2004 11:05 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley

its good when they keep us up dated on pink

it upsets me when we go for monhs with the same news

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:43 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
*Waves @ Tiana --- miss U girl *

And I havent heard/read anything new about the movie recently

Hey girl! Check your PM box.

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:00 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Re: News Section?

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkGurl_T
Finally, the News section has been updated and says thats she's gonna be working on a new album soon, but it doesn't mention the movie at all. I'm just wondering what happened with that? The new album should be awesome no doubt after her long deserved break. I just find the movie thing a little confusing. Has anybody heard anything about it yet?
maybe she decided against it.. thats really rude to her fans here in Canada and US to not give them any type of concert!

whatever.. anyways excited about a new album!

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:38 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote