Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Texas
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Drowning_Pool
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinksson86
lol texas your fav subject afther carmen

I guess so.. I just hate it when people talk about Texas when they aren't from here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:40 PM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
obsessedwivp!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

I wanna go too! I'm gunna either move there are to Australia when I'm older

Old Post 07-07-2004 08:41 PM
obsessedwivp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for obsessedwivp!nk Click here to Send obsessedwivp!nk a Private Message Visit obsessedwivp!nk's homepage! Find more posts by obsessedwivp!nk Add obsessedwivp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by obsessedwivp!nk

dont go to aussie

Old Post 07-08-2004 12:22 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
renee

quote:
Originally posted by obsessedwivp!nk
I might move to Australia when I get richer.

Old Post 07-08-2004 12:24 AM
renee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for renee Click here to Send renee a Private Message Find more posts by renee Add renee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

no one cares about new zealand

Old Post 07-08-2004 12:27 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrocks89
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by renee
I might move to Australia when I get richer.

I wanna move there SOOO bad!! I have a penpal from there and it seems so nice there.

Old Post 07-08-2004 02:47 AM
pinkrocks89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrocks89 Click here to Send pinkrocks89 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrocks89 Add pinkrocks89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
I guess so.. I just hate it when people talk about Texas when they aren't from here.

ok then lets just cut texas out from the whole world...if you arnt from texas u cant talk about it, you have to be a texas resident to have the right to discuss your country. All other parts of the world is forbidden to talk about texas...pfft this is the real world...live it!

Old Post 07-08-2004 10:13 AM
Drowning_Pool
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
ok then lets just cut texas out from the whole world...if you arnt from texas u cant talk about it, you have to be a texas resident to have the right to discuss your country. All other parts of the world is forbidden to talk about texas...pfft this is the real world...live it!

You can talk about Texas.. but you'd most likely be wrong about whatever the hell it is you're saying if you're not from here.. and everyone in Texas will be mocking you.. but whatever you wanna do.

Old Post 07-08-2004 07:51 PM
Drowning_Pool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drowning_Pool Click here to Send Drowning_Pool a Private Message Visit Drowning_Pool's homepage! Find more posts by Drowning_Pool Add Drowning_Pool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Drowning_Pool
You can talk about Texas.. but you'd most likely be wrong about whatever the hell it is you're saying if you're not from here.. and everyone in Texas will be mocking you.. but whatever you wanna do.

Ill take my chances

Old Post 07-09-2004 12:10 AM