Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Lets get this straight.... Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Pages (10): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nk_Emerald
World Tour Level

Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
...Right here...Right now!

forcing opinions is quite another....

Karen.

I hope ive never done this...have I? i know i get a lil touchy when people are all horrible about pink but i don't think ive ever tried change their mind about what they had to say...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2004 07:54 PM
P!nk_Emerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_Emerald Click here to Send P!nk_Emerald a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk_Emerald Add P!nk_Emerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)
Triple Platinum Record Level

No problem. Its nice to see people takeing action against aggressiveness

Peacexx x

Old Post 07-22-2004 10:45 PM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
debsmo49
Underground Label Level

cursing and cussing

Good grief folks. Don't you know the difference between cursing and cussing. Cursing is an affront to the Great Spirit. Cussing is using words to emphasize basic human nature. Affrontive words have no place is a public posting. Surely you kids are smart enough to get it.

Old Post 07-23-2004 05:10 AM
debsmo49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for debsmo49 Click here to Send debsmo49 a Private Message Visit debsmo49's homepage! Find more posts by debsmo49 Add debsmo49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

Re: cursing and cussing

quote:
Originally posted by debsmo49
Good grief folks. Don't you know the difference between cursing and cussing. Cursing is an affront to the Great Spirit. Cussing is using words to emphasize basic human nature. Affrontive words have no place is a public posting. Surely you kids are smart enough to get it.

I don't think that getting mad helps in any way....kid

Old Post 07-23-2004 05:17 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This Miss

Re: cursing and cussing

quote:

Hey, dude, there ain't no reason to get mad over it!

Old Post 07-23-2004 08:54 PM
This Miss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for This Miss Click here to Send This Miss a Private Message Visit This Miss's homepage! Find more posts by This Miss Add This Miss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
how do you bcome a moderator???

the mod refer you or the admins choose you.

simple as that.

Old Post 08-03-2004 06:06 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
debsmo49
Underground Label Level

foul language

I think it's great that peope watch their dirty mouths. They can also wash their dirty mouths. It's what my mom used to do. Soap doesn't taste very good either!! I try not to offend people by using all the four letter words I know. We should respect one another as we would have them respect us. I know, I know don't preach.

I can't help it---it's in my nature and falls out of my mouth.

Old Post 08-03-2004 07:02 PM
debsmo49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for debsmo49 Click here to Send debsmo49 a Private Message Visit debsmo49's homepage! Find more posts by debsmo49 Add debsmo49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

Re: foul language

quote:
I think it's great that peope watch their dirty mouths. They can also wash their dirty mouths. It's what my mom used to do. Soap doesn't taste very good either!! I try not to offend people by using all the four letter words I know. We should respect one another as we would have them respect us. I know, I know don't preach.

I can't help it---it's in my nature and falls out of my mouth.

your mom washed your mouth with soap? nice mom...

Old Post 08-03-2004 09:10 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
debsmo49
Underground Label Level

nice mom

Actually she is a great Mom and my best friend, now that I've found out she's a real person, instead of just a mom. We've traveled around the world together, and she just turned 80 and we're planning a trip to Egypt, Jordan and UAE in the Spring. The soap didn't hurt, but I watched my language around her until I was an adult.

Old Post 08-07-2004 03:47 AM
fantasiap!nk

Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
how do you bcome a moderator???
i wanna be a mod!! i always have but they want someone whos 'impartial'...i can be that!!! i wanna be a mod!

Old Post 08-11-2004 02:33 PM
fantasiap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantasiap!nk Click here to Send fantasiap!nk a Private Message Visit fantasiap!nk's homepage! Find more posts by fantasiap!nk Add fantasiap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

Re: Re: Re: Lets get this straight....

quote:
Originally posted by fantasiap!nk
i wanna be a mod!! i always have but they want someone whos 'impartial'...i can be that!!! i wanna be a mod!

awww but why? the only advantage that you have is that you seem important...everyone on pp already knows who you are so why bother?

Old Post 08-11-2004 02:45 PM
NRA
Banned

I would love to be a mod, but I'm not impartial.

Old Post 08-11-2004 02:47 PM
NRA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NRA Click here to Send NRA a Private Message Visit NRA's homepage! Find more posts by NRA Add NRA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

yeh I bet

Old Post 08-11-2004 03:49 PM
PinkisItalian

Stupid and homophobic members are still around...it's sad people who really irritate you...ok,silly people should read rules before joining,whatever...it should be time to stop the jelousy and the hate...and I'm so sorry moderators let too many things go on!

Old Post 08-18-2004 09:27 PM
PinkisItalian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkisItalian Click here to Send PinkisItalian a Private Message Find more posts by PinkisItalian Add PinkisItalian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by PinkisItalian
...and I'm so sorry moderators let too many things go on!

We just dont have time to keep a constant eye on the board and like to put faith into the members....afterall this isnt a dictatorship and we are not here to tell people what to do or how to behave!

Old Post 08-19-2004 02:49 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote