Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > what music does pink listen to that is new?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Good_Charlotte
Top 100 Charts Level

hmm....I don't really know what kind of music she likes....I know Bob Marley,Rancid,The distillers, the darkness and that's it..I think*lol*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2004 09:35 PM
Good_Charlotte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Good_Charlotte Click here to Send Good_Charlotte a Private Message Find more posts by Good_Charlotte Add Good_Charlotte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk's fav fan
#1 Single Level

i once heard that she likes basement jaxx

Old Post 05-22-2004 09:43 PM
P!nk's fav fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk's fav fan Click here to Send P!nk's fav fan a Private Message Visit P!nk's fav fan's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk's fav fan Add P!nk's fav fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatspeaches
Banned

I'm sure she likes me!!

Old Post 05-22-2004 09:46 PM
pinkeatspeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatspeaches Click here to Send pinkeatspeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatspeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatspeaches Add pinkeatspeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carhartt
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by nasty&sassy lol
grrrr I hate ur username , dont u know the idea for ur name?

and I heard she likes Bob Marley, Janis Joplin, The Disllers, Transplants, Rancid, Green Day, and the Darkness,Coldplay, Craig David and meny more. and ofcourse 4 Non Blondes and Peaches. She said that Travis Beaker is cool so I think she like him music.

ease up girl

Old Post 05-23-2004 04:10 AM
carhartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carhartt Click here to Send carhartt a Private Message Find more posts by carhartt Add carhartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kc142002
Top 100 Charts Level

bob marley is gr8 i heard that she likes sugababes too

Old Post 05-23-2004 04:50 AM
kc142002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kc142002 Click here to Send kc142002 a Private Message Find more posts by kc142002 Add kc142002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetanglfly
Banned

I wonder if she has heard of Avril Lavigne. Pink I mean

Old Post 05-23-2004 06:33 AM
sweetanglfly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sweetanglfly Click here to Send sweetanglfly a Private Message Find more posts by sweetanglfly Add sweetanglfly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fishbone
Triple Platinum Record Level

err No Doubt?

and didnt she like x-tina?

Old Post 05-23-2004 07:21 AM
Fishbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fishbone Click here to Send Fishbone a Private Message Find more posts by Fishbone Add Fishbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nasty&sassy lol
Banned

And she listen to Madonna and Whitney Huston when she was smal I heard

Old Post 05-23-2004 09:36 AM
nasty&sassy lol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasty&sassy lol Click here to Send nasty&sassy lol a Private Message Visit nasty&sassy lol's homepage! Find more posts by nasty&sassy lol Add nasty&sassy lol to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk's lil sis

She def used to listen to Madonna, cause she used to think it was her mom... And normally it would have been
Madonna&P!nk&Beyoncé on the VMA's (?) instead of Madonna&Britney&Christina..

Old Post 05-23-2004 03:14 PM
p!nk's lil sis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk's lil sis Click here to Send p!nk's lil sis a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk's lil sis Add p!nk's lil sis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovepink
#1 Video and Single Level

I have seen in a magazine that she loves COLDPLATE and SUGARBABES wery much..

soo!!

Old Post 05-23-2004 03:23 PM
lovepink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lovepink Click here to Send lovepink a Private Message Visit lovepink's homepage! Find more posts by lovepink Add lovepink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

snow patrol

Old Post 05-24-2004 06:27 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk's lil sis

Oh I think she likes Lenny Kravitz (my man!) to! she wouldn't go on tour with him if she didn't like him right?

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:17 PM
p!nk's lil sis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk's lil sis Click here to Send p!nk's lil sis a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk's lil sis Add p!nk's lil sis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knoxville8886

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk's lil sis
she likes the Darkness 2

hell...yes...

i knew i liked Pink for a reason!

Old Post 05-26-2004 05:49 AM
Knoxville8886 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knoxville8886 Click here to Send Knoxville8886 a Private Message Find more posts by Knoxville8886 Add Knoxville8886 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk**
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by nasty&sassy lol
grrrr I hate ur username , dont u know the idea for ur name?

Wow, soorry. I'll change it if you're going to be that way.

Old Post 05-27-2004 02:02 AM
P!nk** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk** Click here to Send P!nk** a Private Message Visit P!nk**'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk** Add P!nk** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk**
Major Label Level

I guess...I don't know how to change it.

Old Post 05-27-2004 02:14 AM
P!nk** is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk** Click here to Send P!nk** a Private Message Visit P!nk**'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk** Add P!nk** to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote