Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
isnt it on a promo single or sth?

There was never a full version actually printed on a CD, but a snippet was printed on a very rare CTMH promo CD!

Some people who worked with pink had the song on CD and gave it to friends etc! but it never surfaced in full

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2007 04:30 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tribefreak
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
NEW UNRELEASED TRACKS:
Bad Bad Day
Betcha Didn't Know
Better Off Alone
Brain Therapy
Closet Full Of Love
Don't Leave Me Today
Hate That I Don't
I Will
My Love Is Gone
No One Else
Personal
So So Much

she should make anonther cd with these songs

Old Post 01-29-2007 06:31 PM
tribefreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tribefreak Find more posts by tribefreak Add tribefreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hells_#1_angel
Underground Label Level

Does anyone know where i can get all the b-sides or non-released ones?
Ive tried limewire & got nothing at all.
Help!

Old Post 02-03-2007 06:52 PM
hells_#1_angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hells_#1_angel Click here to Send hells_#1_angel a Private Message Visit hells_#1_angel's homepage! Find more posts by hells_#1_angel Add hells_#1_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by hells_#1_angel
Does anyone know where i can get all the b-sides or non-released ones?
Ive tried limewire & got nothing at all.
Help!

B-sides are on the singles, some are on iTunes/other legal download sites. UNRELEASED SONGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Hence "unreleased".

Old Post 02-03-2007 07:57 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Where can i get the Acapella's?

I only have Most Girls from a CD.

Old Post 02-04-2007 02:15 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

Blister In The Sun [Live @ I'm Not Dead US Tour 2006]

any got it?

Old Post 02-10-2007 04:17 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tribefreak
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
There is a full version of it, yes, but it hasn't leaked. The only version that has leaked is the 30 second version.

well where can i find the 30 sec version

Old Post 02-23-2007 11:39 AM
tribefreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tribefreak Find more posts by tribefreak Add tribefreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tribefreak
Top 100 Charts Level

Does anyone know any sites where i can listen to the unreleased songs, or live songs

Old Post 02-23-2007 11:45 AM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by tribefreak
well where can i find the 30 sec version

Requst the 30 second version somewhere around here. A lot of people have it.

quote:
Does anyone know any sites where i can listen to the unreleased songs, or live songs

Could you, like, at least read the first post properly? YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO UNRELEASED SONGS ANYWHERE. They are unreleased. This means that they have not been released. This, in turn, means that you CAN'T LISTEN TO THEM. If you went through this thread and saw how many people have asked that question

As for the live ones, request them around here.

Old Post 02-23-2007 05:58 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Added:
Leave Me Alone
Digital Dogs Remix
Digital Dogs Radio Edit

Old Post 03-11-2007 11:20 PM
pink141
#1 Video and Single Level

Talking

quote:
she should make anonther cd with these songs

we should wirte her a letter or a mail

Old Post 03-20-2007 12:11 AM
pink141 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink141 Click here to Send pink141 a Private Message Visit pink141's homepage! Find more posts by pink141 Add pink141 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Santo
Top 100 Charts Level

Is there such thing as a "Long Way To Happy" radio edit?

Old Post 04-01-2007 04:25 AM
Santo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Santo Click here to Send Santo a Private Message Visit Santo's homepage! Find more posts by Santo Add Santo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Santo
Is there such thing as a "Long Way To Happy" radio edit?

No, not that I'm aware of. It doesn't really need one cuz it's not mega-long or anything.

Old Post 04-01-2007 11:28 AM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
No, not that I'm aware of. It doesn't really need one cuz it's not mega-long or anything.

I'm pretty sure the promo CD released in the US had the radio edit on! and it must have been edited also?

Same for the DMP Radio Edit

Old Post 04-01-2007 04:33 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
I'm pretty sure the promo CD released in the US had the radio edit on! and it must have been edited also?

Same for the DMP Radio Edit

Why would it have been edited? There's no need to edit a song unless it's too long or they're cutting certain bits out of it. That's why there's no radio edit of "Trouble", "Don't Let Me Get Me", "Get the Party Started" etc. They don't need radio edits - neither do "DMP" or "LWTH". Sometimes they might be credited as a radio edit, but it doesn't really count as one unless it's actually any different to the album version.

Old Post 04-01-2007 05:18 PM