Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma 2nd Single?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Beautiful Trauma 2nd Single?

It's been added to Radio 1 playlist this morning?? I hope so, please leave Revenge till the 4th single.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2017 12:55 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

I hope so. I love beautiful trauma and I can't imagine revenge to be a single at all.

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:00 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

probably going there first and then the single ww cause people seem to dislkke revenge. i want to see the video though.

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:09 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I believe so too I think it's for the best. But I've heard Revenge on the radio here a few times already. So maybe they are just waiting for Em to have his "comeback" first with new single tomorrow and then after a few weeks release Revenge and video. Who knows.

Old Post 11-10-2017 02:57 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I believe so too I think it's for the best. But I've heard Revenge on the radio here a few times already. So maybe they are just waiting for Em to have his "comeback" first with new single tomorrow and then after a few weeks release Revenge and video. Who knows.
hes not big on pop radio anymore so we shall see how it does..unless rihanna is attached. its been top 55 on US pop radio too.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-10-2017 at 03:12 PM

Old Post 11-10-2017 03:09 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
hes not big on pop radio anymore so we shall see how it does..unless rihanna is attached. its been top 55 on US pop radio too.

Or Beyoncé

Old Post 11-10-2017 06:36 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Or Beyoncé
yeah now that she is announced to have a - serious - collab with Em, i'm sure people will think it is much better and cooler than P!nk's funny one. Lame.

Old Post 11-10-2017 06:43 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
yeah now that she is announced to have a - serious - collab with Em, i'm sure people will think it is much better and cooler than P!nk's funny one. Lame.

It’s nothing special. I think Revenge is much better.

Old Post 11-10-2017 07:37 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I would really love a beautiful trauma music video, and also Barbie

Old Post 11-10-2017 07:54 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

I hope Revenge is the next single, I’ve been practicing my rapping lately

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:00 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Eminem has a song out with Beyonce, guessing Revenge will have to wait.

Old Post 11-11-2017 04:57 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
im_totally_dead

I was hoping that Revenge would be 86'd. Absolutely cannot stand that song. But I was hoping Where We Go would get the second single treatment. (Naive, I know)

Old Post 11-11-2017 08:07 AM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
I was hoping that Revenge would be 86'd. Absolutely cannot stand that song. But I was hoping Where We Go would get the second single treatment. (Naive, I know)

I can't believe the lyrics of Where we go. They are so effin good! I think it will be a single. Just not yet. Or maybe it's too similar to the other songs that we talked about in the thread, Waves and some others, so suing P could be an option oops and that's why they won't make it a single.

Here are the songs we thought it sounded too similar to;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wXUloVYbchg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0a5WyAjL1MM

Last edited by » Dani on 11-11-2017 at 08:51 AM

Old Post 11-11-2017 08:25 AM
M*A*X*IT

This is the very first album where I'll be super ok with every single choice, there's no song that I hate in the record but not a stand out track at the same time imo, so everything P!nk and the label decide to release I'll be happy about, I just think that Better Life would be an odd decision, not cuz the song is bad but I don't see a potential success with BL being a single.

To now there are few songs that got more attention and I think P!nk and Label are focusing on those for singles choice
Beautiful Trauma, Whatever You Want, Barbies and Wild Hearts could be the next singles and of course Revenge which it'll be released at some point considering they already announced it as single and the video was shot.
Even if it's one of my fave from the record I think WYW could not be a single, it won't bring anything new in her catalogue, Barbies and basically Wild Hearts could be hits and I think P!nk always missed the chance to have a ballad as an actual hit, Nobody Knows and I Don't Believe You are beautiful songs but they didn't go anywhere.

I LOVE Where We Go, I can listen to it all day long, dancing on it but at the best it could have the same single treatment Leave Me Alone, Bad Influence, Walk Of Shame/Are We All We Are had, Australian/Europe only single with live video.

at this point i think...
Beautiful Trauma it'd work better during xmass time. Releasing a ballad as third is the only chance to make it a hit and i think Barbies has more potential on the radio instead of Wild Hearts which probably could be a perfect single to close the era with performances at big events like Grammys, Brits or even Oscars. Revenge as 4th it'll be great to revive the era and video alone will help promotion while she's on tour. If all the previous singles achieved a decent success they could try and release Whatever You Want with an actual video and then move on the typical messy singles Europe Only, Australia Only with live videos, Where We Go or Secrets would be cool with a live video and then Wild Hearts, I know we're talking about 7 singles but Funhouse got the same promotion treatment

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:45 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

I agree. Whatever they decide I wouldn't mind. I just think it is good decision to not release Revenge as #2 (IF that is the case now). I hope for Whatever you want more than Where we go. I think it'd do amazing. Secrets would do great too but I think it's not an easy song to sing live.

What about For now? I love that song so much. It's one of her best songs ever made. I hope it won't be released as a single, just because I don't want it to be overplayed on the radio

Last edited by » Dani on 11-11-2017 at 10:03 AM

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:01 AM