Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > New graphics for this place
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Question New graphics for this place

I was wondering if we're able to change the graphics, if it's something mods can do.

I'm one of the few guys behind the facebook page PinkItalia
I usually do the graphic stuff for the page.
I'm pretty proud of the one I did recently
and I was wondering if you'd like it as new forum banner

let me know what you think about it

Attachment: bannerlow.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2017 05:18 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Looks awesome! If I could make things like that I'd be proud of myself too for sure.

I like it way more than the one from the stone age that's on here now.

Old Post 11-11-2017 05:36 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

It's cool! But sadly i think we should be happy that this place is still here at all

Old Post 11-11-2017 05:59 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Love it,
Colours would go well with the forum

Old Post 11-11-2017 06:01 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I think your very talented, and any change would be welcome especially one comming from a fan who cares! But, and it's an unfortunate but, I really don't think anybody here has any power or ability at all I think it's like pp is locked nobody has a key, but we're lucky to still be here

Old Post 11-11-2017 06:03 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Itís awesome. I donít know where SA is or what is going on with her but Iíve been trying for years to spruce the board up. Updating the software is costly but at least we could change up the background and layout from time to time.

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:32 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NobodysHome
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Itís awesome. I donít know where SA is or what is going on with her but Iíve been trying for years to spruce the board up. Updating the software is costly but at least we could change up the background and layout from time to time.

me too! I feel the board has just been forgotten. I wish there was a new set of mods here and we can open the enrollment again for new people to join.

I offered to create a new forum, free on freeboards.com and have everyone go there but i was shot down.

Old Post 11-11-2017 11:46 PM
NobodysHome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NobodysHome Click here to Send NobodysHome a Private Message Find more posts by NobodysHome Add NobodysHome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Hopefully someone can change it. The colors blend in well with the current color scheme. Nice work!

Old Post 11-12-2017 07:39 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

Good job

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:28 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

it would be nice to be current with graphics or options..but having this place to come to over new graphics is more important to me...but it would be nice to have both.

Ive been meaning to ask, how you dani and black keyz become mods? i remember just seeing you guys as mods one day.

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:14 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
it would be nice to be current with graphics or options..but having this place to come to over new graphics is more important to me...but it would be nice to have both.

Ive been meaning to ask, how you dani and black keyz become mods? i remember just seeing you guys as mods one day.

Well, it took a lot of back alley dealings. Lots of threats. People died. Lives were ruined. Children were irreparably damaged.

And is this still the original owner of the account? And donít just say yes because I know him well. So, are you him? Whatís the real name of the original owner? Is this the original ownerís first account?

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:24 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

mac. nice answer. :-p

the person that took over my account didnt think of changing the email address, so i was able to change it and get back in. person definitely wasnt english as i saw their pms.

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:44 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
mac. nice answer. :-p

the person that took over my account didnt think of changing the email address, so i was able to change it and get back in. person definitely wasnt english as i saw their pms.

I hope you meant their private messages and not their PMS cuz ew

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:50 PM