Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three albums.
Your top three albums?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
CTMH 7 3.35%
MISS 35 16.75%
TT 27 12.92%
IND 51 24.40%
FH 32 15.31%
GH 1 0.48%
TTAL 15 7.18%
BT 41 19.62%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Your top three albums.

I'm curious about what you think! GO!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

Currently goes:
I'm Not Dead
Missundaztood
Funhouse

But give it a few more listens and Beautiful Trauma could challenge Funhouse.

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:37 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

I'm Not Dead will stay on Top of my list 4ever.

Beautiul Trauma is her most mature work to date, might be a little bias but it's my Top 3 for now.

And I always love The Truth About Love, I just love everything about it.

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:38 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Im Not Dead - Came at the perfect time and saved my life. Really hard to pick over M!ss, but sentiment edged it.
M!ssundaztood
Funhouse

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:42 PM
Danni-D123 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

M!ss i probably always gonna be my fav, it is perfect
Try This is very close to it, both just defined my life when i was a teenager
And IND is also full of songs i love. guess my teens determined this one too lol

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:46 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

Try This
Beautiful Trauma
The Truth About Love

BEAR WITH ME

If only Im Not Dead had come out prior to TT then maybe it would have knocked off TTAL of the top 3. But it just didnt strike a chord with me back then just as much as the rest did. Although its musically much better than TTAL, I think. I was just sad she didnt go in that no-bull attitude she had during TT.

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:52 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

Ctmh, tt, and ind

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:58 PM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

IND
BT
FH

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:07 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I have a hard time picking #1 and #2. It's either Miss or BT for me as #1 and IND or FH as #2. I just can't decide just yet.

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

BT has to marinade a litte longer, but it's a great album!

My #1 is, and probably will always be, m!ssundaztood. To me, it's timeless and perfect. #2 is still Try This. And #3 was Funhouse so far (if we don't count rose ave.), but maybe Beautiful Trauma will take FH's place. Needs a bit more time to prove itself

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:41 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

beautiful trauma
im not dead
funhouse

indeed i love all her except ctmh

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:26 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Beautiful Trauma
M!ssundaztood
Cant Take Me Home

Not only are they my fav 3, I believe these albums have and will stand the test of time. I feel like Funhouse has aged the most with TTAL and TT a close second. I find them hard to listen to now, minus a few tracks.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-13-2017 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

lmao Dani how lazy where you not to write the entire album title??? i had trouble finding out which was which. LOL

Well, I know it's not a "PINK" album, but I wish you had You+me there too.

I will go with: Missundaztood for emotional reasons.
Beautiful Trauma i think it's the best of her career
I'm not dead.

I like them all except Try This. that was our "break up" time, me and pink i mean. lol
I still sing the songs if they come up, but i gotta admit i NEVER listen to any of those songs, just Trouble, if it's acoustic.

Last edited by Blue-Dragon23 on 10-13-2017 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:48 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
lmao Dani how lazy where you not to write the entire album title??? i had trouble finding out which was which. LOL

Well, I know it's not a "PINK" album, but I wish you had You+me there too.

I will go with: Missundaztood for emotional reasons.
Beautiful Trauma i think it's the best of her career
I'm not dead.

Haha, sorry! Didn't mean to be lazy. Just thought it was common on here. I actually thought of putting it there but ended up not to, maybe I was wrong but oh well. It is what it is.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:51 PM
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha, sorry! Didn't mean to be lazy. Just thought it was common on here. I actually thought of putting it there but ended up not to, maybe I was wrong but oh well. It is what it is.

Lol, i'm just kidding. we all talk like that. but it was hard. Maybe i'm just tired?
What is GH tho?

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:54 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote