Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink Announced as CMA performer
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B!BYP!NK
Underground Label Level

She was amazing...Barbies!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:33 AM
B!BYP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B!BYP!NK Click here to Send B!BYP!NK a Private Message Find more posts by B!BYP!NK Add B!BYP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

So happy she did a song from the album! And although I was hoping I Am Here, Barbies is just as good of a choice! Get that promotion sis!

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:34 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
YAS! *DREAM ACTIVATED* #dead

She's dueting with Kenny as well??? Barbies was awesome!

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:45 AM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

ugh I dont have cable... I need to see Barbiessss....

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:47 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Loved the 'look' of it as well. Seemed just a tad sped up. - likely for timing of the show overall, but didn't detract from the song. Her voice just is getting better and better!!!!

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:50 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

Seems like sheís performing it alone

Looks super nice! Love the staging!

https://twitter.com/countrymusic/st...453844865990656

https://twitter.com/liloupink_/stat...460950436569089

I think the guitar sounded a bit too loud on that last link.

Old Post 11-09-2017 05:40 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

LQ link to full Barbies performance!

P!nk isnít even a country artist and she still somehow almost steals the show at a country awards show. A Queen.

I do love Mean, & STWOF though.

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:04 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
LQ link to full Barbies performance!

P!nk isnít even a country artist and she still somehow almost steals the show at a country awards show. A Queen.

I do love Mean, & STWOF though.

Thanks! Itís a good performance but not great. Thereís something that makes it feel a bit messy (for me at least), something is not harmonized with the rest. I donít know if itís the volume of her or the instruments or one of the instruments, but something.

Did you see the full show or what?

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:10 AM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nimue
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Has anyone seen her red carpet pictures?? I'm looking at them on ig, willow is with her they look amazing like princess's. Pinks dress is very like her wedding dress style but made with different material and willow is rocking the Royal blue like a queen

Her wedding dress! Thank you, I was trying to think what that dress reminded me of. They both looked beautiful on the red carpet. Looking forward to seeing the performance when I get home.

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:26 AM
Nimue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimue Click here to Send Nimue a Private Message Find more posts by Nimue Add Nimue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
Did you see the full show or what?

Nah, not a big country fan. Saw clip of Carries tribute to Vegas victims tho, sad.

Old Post 11-09-2017 06:32 AM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
Thanks! Itís a good performance but not great. Thereís something that makes it feel a bit messy (for me at least), something is not harmonized with the rest. I donít know if itís the volume of her or the instruments or one of the instruments, but something.

It seems the song was sped up at 1,5x lol
I'm also having the feeling that since the US open its eyes and ears realizing P!nk is a great live performer at the Grammys with GITA, she always has this kind of anxiety... I mean every time i watch Over The Rainbow at the Oscars I have the feeling she's about to break down in any second
And I had the same feeling with this...
I mean watch any of the TV/Awards performance she did this year like VMAs, Ellen, SNL etc you can hear the anxiety in her voice lol
But at the actual concerts she sounds amazing like the Apple one or even at the iHeart radio

p.s. I was SOOOOOO right about Barbies

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:59 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

^yes, your guess came true.

i loved it. didnt seem sped up to me.

Old Post 11-09-2017 12:33 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

That red carpet dress was way too OTT. Sorry Alecia!

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:03 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
That red carpet dress was way too OTT. Sorry Alecia!

Agreed. I thought it was uglaaaay. At least the ruffles over the shoulders = big no

I loved the performance outfit tho

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:22 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
It seems the song was sped up at 1,5x

i agree. Parts are much slower on the track

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:46 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote