Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink Announced as CMA performer
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Cool! I love new performances. I wonder what she'll sing. I would've love a live performance of Setting The World On Fire, but I'll take anything of course.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2017 11:29 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

This is like Oscars speculation all over again. Feel so alive

Old Post 10-28-2017 05:44 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I am here?

That’s what I was thinking.

Old Post 10-28-2017 06:39 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
youre hoping for barbies or for now on the cmas?? Or in general?

I've always wanted an era with an awards performance for each single.
during the Funhouse era she performed at 6 awards shows but she sang So What 3 times and Sober twice.
I'd love if she'll perform at EMAs, AMAs, GRAMMYs, BRITs, BMAs with different songs.

Anyways
If she's performing solo and if she is going to perform a song from Beautiful Trauma i think Barbies, For Now or Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken would be the best ones for CMAs.
Of course they're not pure country but they could fit perfectly with the whole thing....

Old Post 10-28-2017 05:08 PM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

Barbies has been uploaded on her official VEVO channel
maybe it's a pure coincidence but maybe i was right about Barbies performance at the CMAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08nkwgZIE4I

Old Post 11-08-2017 10:56 PM
M*A*X*IT is online now Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
maybe it's a pure coincidence but maybe i was right about Barbies performance at the CMAs

Im with you there...just came to say the same thing

Old Post 11-08-2017 11:14 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Im with you there...just came to say the same thing

are you the real Mac?

mackie mackie?

Old Post 11-08-2017 11:29 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
are you the real Mac?

mackie mackie?

ha. Yes.

Old Post 11-08-2017 11:34 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:

I was wondering the same thing when I got the notification.

Old Post 11-08-2017 11:53 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Hosts just announced it will be Barbies!

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:20 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Has anyone seen her red carpet pictures?? I'm looking at them on ig, willow is with her they look amazing like princess's. Pinks dress is very like her wedding dress style but made with different material and willow is rocking the Royal blue like a queen

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:23 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

She’s looking great. The camera is on her a lot. I’ve heard that she’s performing with Kenny and doing Barbies.

Old Post 11-09-2017 01:45 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
She’s looking great. The camera is on her a lot. I’ve heard that she’s performing with Kenny and doing Barbies.
YAS! *DREAM ACTIVATED* #dead

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:09 AM
nique
Double Platinum

She'd doing Barbies.

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:27 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

It was amazing. So good live.

Old Post 11-09-2017 02:31 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote