Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What happened to her Spotify?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

What happened to her Spotify?

Did they update some of the BT songs to the live versions from LA gig or why does it sound different all of sudden? Did I do something on my computer/Spotify account? I'm confused.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2017 12:52 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Don't get me wrong. It sounds SOO much better. But I was happily surprised and thought how did I do this, but I don't think it was me? Anyone else hear this?

Edit: Ok someone helped me to check this, and apparently I did something and I have no idea how or what.

So since I can't delete my own threads can some mod or admin delete it for me so I don't look stupid? Thanks.

Last edited by Dani on 10-21-2017 at 01:16 PM

Old Post 10-21-2017 12:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

i think you should go on your first topic in this thread and click on "delete"

Old Post 10-21-2017 02:03 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
i think you should go on your first topic in this thread and click on "delete"

LOL. I know how to delete a thread but ever since I had +50k posts things stopped working properly for me. I remember admin kept keeping my post count down and I always wondered why now I know

So basically what happened to my Spotify is that I downloaded the mp3 live from LA show that Odai uploaded and I didn't even play it, but somehow Spotify wants to play that instead of her studio songs. And that's even when I'm on her playlists, not mine. It's a bug. Spotify should be happy I discovered this

Old Post 10-21-2017 02:11 PM
MrPauLL

what did you do? I wanna do it

Old Post 10-22-2017 01:12 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
what did you do? I wanna do it

Haha. I laughed out loud.

So if you really wanna know then I'll tell you Now I donno if this works on anything by MacBooks but ya. Go here http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=193770 download the mp3. mine ended up in the downloaded folder in Swedish it's called something else. Don't click on it or anything. Then go to Spotify search for p!nk beautiful trauma album and then just play it tadaaaaaa! Haha. Not sure this helps the streaming count though

Last edited by Dani on 10-22-2017 at 07:28 AM

Old Post 10-22-2017 07:05 AM
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha. I laughed out loud.

So if you really wanna know then I'll tell you Now I donno if this works on anything by MacBooks but ya. Go here http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=193770 download the mp3. mine ended up in the downloaded folder in Swedish it's called something else. Don't click on it or anything. Then go to Spotify search for p!nk beautiful trauma album and then just play it tadaaaaaa! Haha. Not sure this helps the streaming count though

Ohhh I know what you mean haha No it won't count, I do it with pink songs not on Spotify so I've got them all on my pink playlist haha

Old Post 10-22-2017 08:45 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Ohhh I know what you mean haha No it won't count, I do it with pink songs not on Spotify so I've got them all on my pink playlist haha

Yeah, I do that too. But this never happened before. It's not even on my own playlists. I'd get it if Spotify imported it fron iTunes or whatever to my own playlist, but this happens when I go to her artist profile and choose to play Beautiful Trauma album. And I didn't even import it to Spotify or play it in iTunes. This shouldn't even be able to happen I have no idea how and why Spotify would "read" these songs instead. It's weird.

Old Post 10-22-2017 08:48 AM
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah, I do that too. But this never happened before. It's not even on my own playlists. I'd get it if Spotify imported it fron iTunes or whatever to my own playlist, but this happens when I go to her artist profile and choose to play Beautiful Trauma album. And I didn't even import it to Spotify or play it in iTunes. This shouldn't even be able to happen I have no idea how and why Spotify would "read" these songs instead. It's weird.

No way! Crazy! Well enjoy it while you can

Old Post 10-22-2017 01:44 PM