Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > What is your Beautiful Trauma "express list"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jimmylo
World Tour Level

What is your Beautiful Trauma "express list"

I'm sure most of you do this - when you get a new record, you have songs you skip because you want to focus on the ones you like the most.

So what is your Beautiful Trauma "express list"?

Mine is:

Beautiful Trauma
    Whatever You Want
    But We Lost It
    For Now
    Secrets
    I Am Here
    Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

(Just found White Rabbit today, so we'll see if that gets added onto it...)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:24 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I skip Revenge. But that's only when I'm sober. Which is like always. Except for last Saturday. I blasted it at 4 am. No, I still don't like it. Otherwise I skip nothing on BT.

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:05 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

Revenge
Where We Go
Secrets
Better Life
I Am Here

Always prefers the uptempo tracks

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:07 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Revenge
Where We Go
Secrets
Better Life
I Am Here

Always prefered the uptempo tracks

So express list is like the songs you look forward to hearing or what?

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Everything but:

Barbies
You get my love
Wild hearts
But we lost it

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:22 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mraleciamoore
Top 100 Charts Level

Better Life
Beautiful Trauma
Secrets
Whatever You Want
Where We Go
What About Us
Revenge

...all the uptempo songs!!

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:38 PM
mraleciamoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mraleciamoore Click here to Send mraleciamoore a Private Message Find more posts by mraleciamoore Add mraleciamoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Beautiful Trauma
Revenge
Whatever You Want
Where We Go
For Now
Secrets
I Am Here

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:55 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

Love IT All ! Im Kinda a mood Person sometimes i wanna hear the Barbies or but We lost it. BUT im deffinatly for the up Tempo ones.
I am here
What about us
Secrets
Where We go
For now
Whatever you want
Beautiful trauma

I must say i Look forward for revenge it's a fun Song and the video will push the Song.

Okay one Song is Not on my Friend list... Better life.. Maybe a grower

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:25 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Whatever You Want * ^
What About Us
But We Lost It
Barbies * ^ doubtful single, but I can dream
Where We Go
For Now *
Secrets * ^
Better Life * ^
I Am Here * ^ 'cause why not take a risk!
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
You Get My Love *

Those are what I listen to. I tend to skip Beautiful Trauma, everyone seems to love it though...Ive been trying to listen to Revenge more, so it can catch on in some way. I think Ill get sick of But We Lost It and Where We Go first out of all of them.

* my favourites

^ Single choices -- just for fun

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-19-2017 at 01:54 AM

Old Post 10-19-2017 01:32 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

I love everything but Revenge and You Get My Love.
As much as I love her voice on YGML, I think at times it feels forced.
As for Revenge, not really my thing. I didn't like HCTW on TTAL either

Old Post 10-19-2017 03:16 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I normally focus on the bops first and slowly the mid tempo ones. Normally Skip the ballads, not that I don't like them just I prefer the more sing along ones.

Tier 1
Where We Go
Better Life
Whatever You Want
I Am Here
For Now
Barbies

Tier 2
Revenge
Secrets
But We Lost It
Beautiful Trauma (Cause I've played it loads)
Wild Hearts

Tier 3
You Get My Love
What About Us (Cause I've overplayed)

Old Post 10-19-2017 06:22 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I dont really skip any of the songs but when I do, I skip Wild Hearts (because its just kinda boring to me), BT, WYW, & WAU (because I heard them so much already before the album came out.

My express list is probably (in any order):

For Now
Better Life
Secrets
I Am Here
Barbies

Sometimes, I have Revenge in there (mostly for the beginning pink rap and Eminem rap. I find the chorus could have way more punch and it kinda upsets me they went with such a chill pop song.

Old Post 10-19-2017 06:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I normally focus on the bops first and slowly the mid tempo ones. Normally Skip the ballads, not that I don't like them just I prefer the more sing along ones.

Tier 1
Where We Go
Better Life
Whatever You Want
I Am Here
For Now
Barbies

Tier 2
Revenge
Secrets
But We Lost It
Beautiful Trauma (Cause I've played it loads)
Wild Hearts

Tier 3
You Get My Love
What About Us (Cause I've overplayed)

This is basically exactly me if I put them in tiers, except Id replace Where We Go & WYW with Secrets & But We Lost It and replace Wild Hearts with YGML

Old Post 10-19-2017 06:35 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

Hm, let's see...
(Whatever You Want)
But We Lost It
Barbies
For Now
Secrets
(Better Life)
(I Am Here)
Wild Hearts
(You Get My Love)

Those in (brackets) I usually skip, but it depends on my mood.

Old Post 10-19-2017 10:47 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

I've just listened to the entire album today. That being said...

I don't love Greg Kurstin. I thought "But We Lost It" wasn't that bad. However, Where We Go was just something I know I will push fast forward on, and skip over it again and again. It's up-tempo, yes...but the lyrics are extremely bland, and I think ( from me listening in on it for just the first time) it was worse than hearing Sober, HCTW, and Revenge.

All the rest of the songs are funnier or darker... And this is a dark record for Pink. "I Am Here" sounds like she's contemplating the afterlife. "Better Life" sounds like she's looking at her neighbors and wondering why her own life doesn't match up/seem as good. "Barbies" was about wanting to "negate" the wish to become an adult--- you know, the perspective of a kid is always "I wish I was an adult already, because adults can do anything they want!" And most adults are thinking... why can't I go back? It was a mistake to grow up! lol.

I mean, I can see where Pink pushed herself on this record. It's not her usual sound ( less Greg Kurstin thank God). A lot of the songs are about midlife issues that pop up. Marriage in midlife is no longer passionately on fire-- but whose marriage is? Even from the outside, marriage looks like a whole lot of work. BT is one of Pink's "most reflective entries" to date, imo. I like it. It's not an "instant like" for me, as was Try This and M!ss, but it may be my third favorite album of hers... skipping the whole Where We Go track on it, of course.

Old Post 10-19-2017 04:51 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote