Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > will there be an European tour?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Alright, but still it doesn't make sense for her to talk like that even if it's probably partly true.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2017 09:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
... we met once

oh c'mon, i can't remember which interview, but i'll link it i find it.

I remember that she said that speaking about Spain. She did a secret gig there during Funhouse promo, apparently the fans were really crazy.

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:56 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I remember that she said that speaking about Spain. She did a secret gig there during Funhouse promo, apparently the fans were really crazy.

In Barcelona, it was a MySpace or Facebook thing! I was contemplating going

Old Post 11-11-2017 11:08 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Hoping for a Glasgow gig now we've got a much bigger venue than last time she played here ( if you discount the football stadium )

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:28 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I get the strong feeling that it will not happen guys... time goes by and still NO word.

Old Post 01-08-2018 12:44 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I get the strong feeling that it will not happen guys... time goes by and still NO word.

But didn't she say it herself in a radio interview, that she is gonna come, but she just doesn't know when yet.

Old Post 01-08-2018 01:20 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald

I really don't think she would or could skip Europe.... But it will be different....

Old Post 01-08-2018 07:49 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote