Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buffy_iv
MixTape Level

Is it just me or is there something weird going on with this forum ... ????

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2003 11:30 AM
Buffy_iv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy_iv Click here to Send Buffy_iv a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy_iv Add Buffy_iv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

the thinking thread

as anna mentioned, the other thread is old, long, and contains many things that should be forgotten. it's also titled wrong, and can be very misleading.

i'm thinking that it's time for a new thinking thread.

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:05 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zaany
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm thinking i should start going jogging again, coz the weather is getting good now

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:13 PM
Zaany is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zaany Click here to Send Zaany a Private Message Find more posts by Zaany Add Zaany to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

I'm thinking some people should stay far away from me... so far that I would forget about their existence.

Last edited by pinkeatsbeaches on 05-01-2011 at 01:41 PM

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:15 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

yes its extremely annoying when people think the thread is for just simply writing what they miss. unless they write that they miss someone cuz theyre thinkin about that..

anyway.

im thinking about the weather wondering if itll be good enough to be outside during the week

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:36 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

i wonder why i'm working. i dont even get paid.
i wonder why i'm working, ON A SUNDAY.
plus, it's worker's day. and it's sunny outside.
why am i working again?

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:42 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
i wonder why i'm working. i dont even get paid.
i wonder why i'm working, ON A SUNDAY.
plus, it's worker's day. and it's sunny outside.
why am i working again?

because you can go on PP

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:44 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
because you can go on PP

its even more depressing!

Old Post 05-01-2011 01:51 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I shouldnt have just let her drunkie face shave my under hair to 0 mm. And I think I should bush my teeth and go to bed cause we've got a breakfast buffe date for free in like 5 hoursl. so gooood night.

Old Post 05-01-2011 02:36 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I shouldnt have just let her drunkie face shave my under hair to 0 mm. And I think I should bush my teeth and go to bed cause we've got a breakfast buffe date for free in like 5 hoursl. so gooood night.
what? you're shaved? pp wants picture...

Old Post 05-01-2011 02:44 PM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

I'm thinking this thread is a good idea, as I was always bothered by the misleading title of the other thread.

And now that I'm done with that though, I'm thinking if I should attempt to nap now or no, given that I have been up since 2:30 in the morning, and I need to make sure this messed up sleeping pattern doesn't stick.

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:00 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

i hate pms. im really not in the mood to go see my sister now and spend the evening stopping myself from snapping at her.

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:08 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hrb213
In Detox Level

I'm thinking that I feel like crap, and that I have no control over anything. I literally don't. It's just like waiting to see how far everything will fall

oh, and I approve of the thread. Sorry Hayley.

It used to irritate me when someone would post 'I miss my kitteh!!!1' or something... nothing personal.

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:21 PM
hrb213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrb213 Click here to Send hrb213 a Private Message Find more posts by hrb213 Add hrb213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

i miss school. (!!!1)

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:24 PM
Nina Myers

or i'm miss cool, whatever.

Old Post 05-01-2011 03:24 PM