Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on SNL, October 14th!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk on SNL, October 14th!

Gal Gadot, who played the female superhero in the box office blockbuster, has been tapped to host Saturday Night Live, NBC announced Thursday.

Additionally, The Big Sick and Silicon Valley star Kumail Nanjiani is set to head to Studio 8H. This marks both of their hosting debuts.

Gadot will host on Oct. 7 with musical guest Sam Smith, and Nanjiani will host on Oct. 14 with musical guest P!nk. This is Smith's second turn as musical guest and P!nk's third.

Ryan Gosling and Jay-Z have already been announced for the Sept. 30 season premiere.

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...ost-snl-1042027

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2017 10:37 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Cool. Itll be nice to see her so long after the Try This era. Unfair its been that long.

Old Post 09-21-2017 10:54 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I've never heard of the host.

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:16 AM
nique is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Yes!!! I hope she does some skits but of course she won't

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:33 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Yes!!! I hope she does some skits but of course she won't

I would love her to do some skits! Lol

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:47 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique

Watch The Big Sick. Fantastic film!

Has she ever been on SNL? No? It's about time!!

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:29 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

in 2002 performing GTPS & DLMGM
in 2003 performing Trouble & GIAD

Old Post 09-22-2017 04:50 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by nique
watch Silicon Valley. It's funny.

Old Post 09-22-2017 05:02 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

as they write in the announcement, twice already.

Old Post 09-22-2017 05:03 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

My bad

Old Post 09-23-2017 11:00 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Awesome! I hope she shows up in one of the sketches like back in 2002! Maybe together with Kumail?

And it will be one day after the album release! How many songs do they get to perform these days? I know back then it were two. Maybe now she could perform WAU, Revenge (as it's the 2nd single) and Beautiful Trauma! (and maybe another song just make it a mini concert )

Old Post 09-26-2017 11:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

just 2 songs, usually the current single and the next one.

Old Post 09-27-2017 12:06 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

I have always wished she would host and be the musical guest!! I know that involves alot, but I think she could handle it and be funny!! I am still happy she will be performing!! It's crazy how few times she has been on SNL after all these years!!

Old Post 10-05-2017 03:01 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by betsyb3
I have always wished she would host and be the musical guest!! I know that involves alot, but I think she could handle it and be funny!! I am still happy she will be performing!! It's crazy how few times she has been on SNL after all these years!!

She could definitely handle it. P!nk can do anything and she has proven shes a great actress. Would love to see her host! Id rather see her host and be hilarious in skits instead of be musical guest if we could only choose one.

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:14 AM
nique
Double Platinum

I hope she does Revenge and he shows up. Probably not but yeah. Or she does Whatever You Want

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:05 PM
nique is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote