Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > DL: On The Record: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Album Documentary)
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue-Dragon23
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
how come??

Also I howled at the Mom thing!

Just gonna see whats up with the kids! haha!

Nevermind, i think it's working now i had to create an account.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:44 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

Thank you, odai.shread.net <3

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:52 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

That was wonderful! Wish it lasted even longer.
Its so good to see that she is still the same good old Pink <3

Wonder when the videos from the secret LA gig will be available? Really looking forward to that.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:17 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

So I had to pause right after she talked about Barbies because for some reason it brought up a lot of emotions and I lost it. I wasn't expecting it, but here we are. Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to listen to it without crying now because holy cow.

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:11 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Are you copying the full URL with the 3 digits on the second line?

Apple Music didn't work for me either until I updated iTunes to version 12.7. Make sure yours is up to date.

Yes the url still didn’t work but I did the Apple update and it’s available now. Thank you for your help and all the links u post 😬

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:19 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Thank you! Will watch it later tonight

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:36 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenninek

Is it possible to download it anywhere? Cos the link doesnt work for me

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:24 AM
kenninek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenninek Click here to Send kenninek a Private Message Find more posts by kenninek Add kenninek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Awesome! Thank you sooo much for uploading!

Also, I love that the messy color eyes photo made it onto the CD, but it looks like she took sooo many great pix that it's a mystery to me that none made it on the booklet...

Anyway, I loooved this doc and it's always amazing to hear her talk and be her fun dorky self! ♡♡♡

Last edited by grenno on 10-15-2017 at 10:09 PM

Old Post 10-15-2017 11:49 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

How have I only just seen this thread? Thank you x a million! ♥️

Old Post 10-15-2017 12:14 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

For the people having trouble with the link make sure you highlight the bit underneath as well! I kept doing it the first few times.

Old Post 10-15-2017 12:36 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I purchased the Apple Music trial because I couldn't wait. Just finished watching it and now I saw this But thank you!!

I cried watching it. It just feels so incredible to have been with her on this journey all these years. And she just keeps evolving and putting herself out there. It feels like an honor to be her fan.

It also touches me so much to see how she's built this amazing family and life. So happy that she is in such a happy place. She continues to inspire me.

Can you please please tell me what you typed in on Apple Music to get the full documentary? 😭

Dani sent me to this thread but because I don't have a computer set up at the moment (just moved house) I can't download it to my iPhone you see.. so.. I'm kind of stuck.. 😔

If not no worries at all..

Old Post 10-16-2017 04:11 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Linz80
Top 100 Charts Level

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVRuJWRI_Q
For some reason I couldn't download it either but just came across this on youtube

Old Post 10-16-2017 04:19 PM
Linz80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Linz80 Click here to Send Linz80 a Private Message Find more posts by Linz80 Add Linz80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

The concert part is available now. Anyone able to copy it?

https://itunes.apple.com/br/music-m...ta/id1292506563

Old Post 10-20-2017 06:30 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
The concert part is available now. Anyone able to copy it?

https://itunes.apple.com/br/music-m...ta/id1292506563

Odai is already on it.

They cut JLAP and Bobby though. WHY WHY I love Bobby so much. Maybe I was too loud.

Old Post 10-20-2017 06:58 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Odai is already on it.

They cut JLAP and Bobby though. WHY WHY I love Bobby so much. Maybe I was too loud.

no jlap? did you see yourself on film?

Old Post 10-20-2017 03:11 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote