Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > DL: On The Record: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Album Documentary)
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lonly_94
Triple Platinum Record Level

you are the best

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:36 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

Thanks so much for this, I loved it.
gosh i am here gives me so much goosebumps

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:59 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Thank you!

Cant wait to watch when I get home today.

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:01 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Thanks a lot! I also signed up to Apple Music just for this (i have a Spotify subscription) but it's not available in Hungary but this way i can force my husband tonight to watch it with me

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:13 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

You're all so very welcome!

Old Post 10-13-2017 04:36 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

You’re amazing, thank you so much!

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:20 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Thanks!

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:48 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elixie
Top 100 Charts Level

Omg... you are amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:49 PM
elixie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elixie Click here to Send elixie a Private Message Find more posts by elixie Add elixie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

i cant download it hope someone uploads it to youtube soon. lol

Old Post 10-13-2017 08:00 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
i cant download it hope someone uploads it to youtube soon. lol

how come??

Also I howled at the Mom thing!

Just gonna see whats up with the kids! haha!

Old Post 10-13-2017 08:20 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

I have Apple Music and it won't work for me and also the link here won't work for me either. Says I have to sign up for an account with Mega. Ugh I reallyyyy want to watch this 😭

Old Post 10-13-2017 08:45 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SteveJ2004
MixTape Level

Does anyone know how to find this video on Apple Music? I signed up for the free trial but I can't for the life of me find the documentary anywhere on there, all I see is the album itself.

Last edited by SteveJ2004 on 10-13-2017 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 10-13-2017 08:54 PM
SteveJ2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJ2004 Click here to Send SteveJ2004 a Private Message Find more posts by SteveJ2004 Add SteveJ2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I have Apple Music and it won't work for me and also the link here won't work for me either. Says I have to sign up for an account with Mega. Ugh I reallyyyy want to watch this 😭

Are you copying the full URL with the 3 digits on the second line?

Apple Music didn't work for me either until I updated iTunes to version 12.7. Make sure yours is up to date.

Old Post 10-13-2017 08:54 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotpinkblood

I was thinking this whole time it was going to be available on iTunes, am I wrong? What do I have to do? 😭

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:08 PM
hotpinkblood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotpinkblood Click here to Send hotpinkblood a Private Message Find more posts by hotpinkblood Add hotpinkblood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

you don't waste any time. you're the best (P!nk) dealer around.

Old Post 10-13-2017 09:16 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote