Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > White Rabbit
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Thank you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

Pm me pls

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:56 PM
PinK4Sand is online now Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allp!nkinside
Double Platinum

Can someone pm me aswell please thank you!!!

Old Post 10-18-2017 06:58 PM
allp!nkinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allp!nkinside Click here to Send allp!nkinside a Private Message Visit allp!nkinside's homepage! Find more posts by allp!nkinside Add allp!nkinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Can someone PM me please?

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:03 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

pm please??

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:46 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aga.witch
2nd Grammy Level

PM me too please?

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:47 PM
Aga.witch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aga.witch Click here to Send Aga.witch a Private Message Find more posts by Aga.witch Add Aga.witch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Thanks for the link

I really love the song. And the music style just fits her very well imo. Not that others don't of course. And it's a cover, but I rarely heard the original, so I can't really compare them. But there's no need for that anyay.

And what are your thoughts on it?

You are welcome.

Well, I agree with you. I have rarely heard it either. The music is very nice for her style and voice. I wish her voice was more "sharp/louder". It flows together with the music a little bit too much for my taste. The "when logic and proportion" part is perfect though, I just wish more parts of the song was tat clear. Also I think it's too short.

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:49 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

@Dani Thank you!!

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:57 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
You are welcome.

Well, I agree with you. I have rarely heard it either. The music is very nice for her style and voice. I wish her voice was more "sharp/louder". It flows together with the music a little bit too much for my taste. The "when logic and proportion" part is perfect though, I just wish more parts of the song was tat clear. Also I think it's too short.

Glad you like it too. In the end it should be about her voice, so I get what you mean. And it's indeed too short, but I'm just really glad we got it. At some point I was afraid we'd never get it. And that would've sucked.

Old Post 10-18-2017 07:57 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen_C
Major Label Level

PM are too please.

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:19 PM
Stephen_C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen_C Click here to Send Stephen_C a Private Message Visit Stephen_C's homepage! Find more posts by Stephen_C Add Stephen_C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elixie
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking

Can someone PM me also please?

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:49 PM
elixie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elixie Click here to Send elixie a Private Message Find more posts by elixie Add elixie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Oh I hate that rock is not popular anymore because we can bop to her pop masterpieces but damn her voice is the best for rocker, heavier music!!! ♥ This sounds so majestic. ♥

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:53 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Glad you like it too. In the end it should be about her voice, so I get what you mean. And it's indeed too short, but I'm just really glad we got it. At some point I was afraid we'd never get it. And that would've sucked.

Exactly I want more B-sides though. She has like 40 more songs for us. Work it.

Last edited by Dani on 10-18-2017 at 09:00 PM

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Exactly I want more B-sides though. She has like 40 more songs for us. Work it.

Yeah, she really needs to learn to share haha. She can't just keep all those songs away from us.

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:02 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Yeah, she really needs to learn to share haha. She can't just keep all those songs away from us.

Oh she can. But if we keep talking about how short BT was then maybe she'll be nice and give us more

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:04 PM