Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > White Rabbit
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Question White Rabbit

Does anyone have the song, yet?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:18 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

I never seen japanese fans here tbh

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:21 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I need this song sooooooooo much!

Please let there be a japanese P!nk fan somewhere on this earth. Never needed them this much!

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:31 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

I ordered the Japanese edition and am waiting for it to arrive.

I'll let you guys know when I got it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:45 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716

Thanks a lot!

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:51 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Can't wait for this. Gonna order the Japanese edition. Wonder why it's not on all them I'm sure it's amazing

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:52 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716

Same! but it usually takes a month to arrive from japan

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:03 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
Can't wait for this. Gonna order the Japanese edition. Wonder why it's not on all them I'm sure it's amazing

Well the Japanese edition always get something special - special song/remix etc. because the market in Japan is very competitive and Japanese people do not feel the need to buy music CD unless there is something special just for their market - that's simply how it is there. (I read some post about this about a year or two ago.) So they probably took White Rabbit out of it's hat and gave it on Japanese edition. But I don't know if it's going to fit the whole album tbh.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:15 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Would this appear on iTunes Japan? or only physical CD?

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:16 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Probably a song that someone will post on YouTube and RCA won’t even care because it’s just some random add on to the album, lol

Hopefully, someone who is Japanese or gets the Japan version gives us a link we can put on our iTunes, lol

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:26 PM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Would this appear on iTunes Japan? or only physical CD?

CD only

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:55 PM
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Japan tends to receive incredible things, like those amazing events in Pokémon Go

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:18 AM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Same! but it usually takes a month to arrive from japan

Gladly I live in an Asia city not far away from Japan, so I think it won't take that long to deliver.

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:07 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

U can hear a snippet of White Rabbit here : https://www.amazon.co.jp/ %E3%83%93...eautiful+trauma

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:45 PM
Topper

I just ordered the BT Version with White Rabbit from eBay

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:57 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote