Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > "Revenge" is here... Yay or Nay?
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkspapichulo
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
Its superior to HCTW
disagree completely! And HCTW should have been the 1st single off the last album! Even tho I love this one too..it's not really radio worthy. Almost a "My Name Is..Pt.2"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2017 07:03 AM
pinkspapichulo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkspapichulo Click here to Send pinkspapichulo a Private Message Find more posts by pinkspapichulo Add pinkspapichulo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

I really like it! I think it's really funny, a goofy, fun song. I think it will be so much fun live. It makes me laugh and I'm glad that she dares to do different kind of things and genres. I think it really has its place on this record.

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:38 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkspapichulo
disagree completely! And HCTW should have been the 1st single off the last album! Even tho I love this one too..it's not really radio worthy. Almost a "My Name Is..Pt.2"

HCTW is one of my least favourite songs

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:48 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

The censored version is on YouTube if anyone wants to listen. These appear to be legal uploads and not just random people uploading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G464DMMH3E8

I have to admit it does get stuck in my head, but still don't love it.

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:15 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Sorry, well, actually not sorry, but nay.

Attachment: kthwt.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:33 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Sorry, well, actually not sorry, but nay.

Haha, I bet it wasn't just wine that made that song

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:47 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

I actually really really like it. I also like that they BOTH sing and rap. His voice surprised me!

Old Post 10-14-2017 10:12 PM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Kinda love this song now. Once you start to know all the lyrics, its really ***king catchy. Its definitely a grower and I can see it doing better and better on the charts while people warm up to it. Cant wait for the video.

Old Post 10-14-2017 10:38 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

It gets better upon further listens. She probably didn't even need Em. Though I like him on it. The first half is stronger than the second.

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:59 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I have to confess in this drunk state of mind that Revenge is growing on me after my ex's ex texted me saying that this song reminds her of us revenging on him. LOL. YES GIRLFRIEND IT DOES. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:34 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I have to confess in this drunk state of mind that Revenge is growing on me after my ex's ex texted me saying that this song reminds her of us revenging on him. LOL. YES GIRLFRIEND IT DOES. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Being drunk definitely helps this song, lol, no wonder Alecia made it when hammered on wine 😂😂😂

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:35 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Being drunk definitely helps this song, lol, no wonder Alecia made it when hammered on wine 😂😂😂

Haha. It's 4am and the lyrics really hit me. It's 110% accurate. Jesus. I can't believe I didn't hear it before.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:56 AM
graphicgoddess
Major Label Level

Meh. It might grow on me but I doubt it

Don't much care for it. Don't hate it, but can totally skip it too. I already burned a copy of the album on a CD for my car and put revenge at the very end of the tracks. Didn't like HCTW on TTAL either. I like Eminem but I guess I just don't like their collabs. Their styles and voices are just so different.
I didn't care much for the rap part in just Like Fire either. As much as she tries, and its fun for her, I will most likely skip it in general.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:04 AM
graphicgoddess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for graphicgoddess Click here to Send graphicgoddess a Private Message Find more posts by graphicgoddess Add graphicgoddess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

"All the feels you make me do
A nightmare ***king coming true
I wish I was a lawyer, I would sue you
Sue you, take your dog, take your house, take your shoes, take your heart

Here comes that singing part
I'm daydreaming
Let me count the ways
How I'll get you, or how I'll make you pay
Babe, I'm hurting and now you'll feel the same
That's my plan, that's my plan, that's my plan...

He can't just get away with it
Eye for eye you piece of ****
You treat us like a garbage pit
Let me at him, wait for it, wait for it..."

ALECIA. What did you do. How do you always knowwww.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:05 AM
kenninek

I dont like rap songs very much, but this one is much better than here comes the weekend - that was terrible...

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:36 AM
kenninek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenninek Click here to Send kenninek a Private Message Find more posts by kenninek Add kenninek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote