Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > "Revenge" is here... Yay or Nay?
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

I like it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:02 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

Oh mixed bag here, hurry up tomorrow already. The main reason I'm waiting is I have something on later so I wanna just chill tomorrow and listen but I'm enjoying reading things here

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:11 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

Nay

Old Post 10-12-2017 03:58 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

YAY! It's new music day today so everything gets a yay!

Old Post 10-12-2017 04:05 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

P!nks rap ok but the rest of the song eehhh. Maybe it'll grow on me. I was hoping hearing it with Em would change my mind on the song but no.

Old Post 10-12-2017 04:30 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

It’s a good song but it’s probably the worst on the album in my opinion. Eminem’s part is my favourite.

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:26 PM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Couldn't even get through one listen.

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:30 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

I really like it, it's been in my head all day long. I don't know, I like the way they curse . It's funny .

Old Post 10-12-2017 06:53 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

Definitely NAY. My face was like this when I first heard it:

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:02 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
Couldn't even get through one listen.

I even skip it. It never happened before when it came to her stuff.

This is from the other thread. Posted last night and I still feel the same way about it.

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
It's a fun song. The only thing I like about it is Pinks rap. The music sucks, Eminem sucks, actually he's just annoying and it's too repetitive for my taste.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:03 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Hell yay! I don't understand the hate to be honest. Well different tastes of course. But to me it's really addicting. It sticks in your head and that's exactly what a single should do.

I'm fully behind this as the second single. She proved she can sing so much by now. Now it's time for a fun song with probably a very fun video.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:05 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

After a few listens, I like her rap, I like Eminem and the vibe is refreshing, but it's the chorus and "that's my plan" that just feel wrong.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:06 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Unhappy

I sounds like some B-side from Missundaztood.

I don't get the single choice, it's so 2000, nothing trendy (and Eminem is not even cool right now) while most of the album has such a fresh and modern sound.

Hopefully, it will grow after the music video.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:08 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Endri
I sounds like some B-side from Missundaztood.

I don't get the single choice, it's so 2000, nothing trendy (and Eminem is not even cool right now) while most of the album has such a fresh and modern sound.

Hopefully, it will grow after the music video.

Maybe that's the point? There were some old pics of Eminem at the fridge?

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:11 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I <3 it!!!

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:59 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote