Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > "Revenge" is here... Yay or Nay?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

"Revenge" is here... Yay or Nay?

Haven't seen any post about this but the next single off Beautiful Trauma is finally out:

https://youtu.be/wKMjYxt0V_4

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:38 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

There's a whole bunch of comments about it here if you can bother to go through it all: http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=193696

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:40 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

i was really scared of her rapping, i didn't like it in JLF, i was okay with it in Perfect, but i am relieved because it is cute in this one, not forced at all, and i was afraid of that.

i think they could have had a better chorus. i wonder how this will do as a single though.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:58 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

I love it hahah so much fun

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:07 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

I think its awful, childish and doesnt show off her vocal talent one bit. Just my opinion! But i rarely like the mainstream single choices anyway.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:08 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Oh and my opinion is NAY.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I like it but only cause it's stupid. I really don't like Eminems part. As for a single it's a waste of a space. Where we go should have been single.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:14 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

ITS GREAT!

So funny & a lot of people will connect to it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:32 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

Nay... first of all it sounds like that I got high song. The verses are kind of cute and funny but that chorus is totally ruining it. I mean come on revenge revenge revenge revenge together together together

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:52 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Oh and my opinion is NAY.

same here..

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:01 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Its different, Ill give it that. It was nothing like I expected. Agree that chorus is way too basic and repetitive. At least well get a fun video and hopefully it will perform well.

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:07 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by snow white
Nay... first of all it sounds like that I got high song. The verses are kind of cute and funny but that chorus is totally ruining it. I mean come on revenge revenge revenge revenge together together together

So is the chorus saying they should get revenge on someone together because that's what it sounds like, but the other lyrics make it seem like they're getting revenge on each other together, which is a weird way to word it.
Basically I agree about the chorus.

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:31 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I love it, it's fun, I like the story, I think it's really funny!

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:37 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

I think it's one of my faves. I love it. I'm gonna have so much fun listeningn to it live, if. <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:41 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

Nay, unfortunately..

Old Post 10-12-2017 02:42 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote