Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma.
Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beautiful Trauma 15 4.92%
Revenge (Ft. Eminem) 18 5.90%
Whatever You Want 25 8.20%
What About Us 21 6.89%
But We Lost It 11 3.61%
Barbies 29 9.51%
Where We Go 27 8.85%
For Now 18 5.90%
Secrets 40 13.11%
Better Life 15 4.92%
I Am Here 51 16.72%
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 20 6.56%
You Get My Love 15 4.92%
Total: 100 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nique
Double Platinum

Damn. It changes. I made a play list of my faves. There are 9 out of 13. I cant say in any particular order.

Secrets
For Now
Whatever You Want
Where We Go

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 03:03 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

I don't like "Where We Go." "But We Lost It" is better suited to Pink's voice, but Greg Kurstin doesn't really make a lot of songs with that zing factor, and I really skip them.

Every other track ( besides the Greg Kurstin ones) on this record seemed to fit together better.

I dunno. It's a strange record, and I think it's the best departure, and the most of Pink being "herself" since she released "I'm Not Dead" years ago--- which was all mainstream-- and I could not relate. I skipped a lot off of that record.

"I Am Here" was a real surprise for me. Pink has ( to my knowledge) never broached that topic on any of her prior albums before. Very cool.

Old Post 10-19-2017 05:13 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

***** it... this album took a week to grow on me... but now I absolutely LOVE it...

Beautiful Trauma = my fave. No doubt.
What about us... second

I am here... third.

Old Post 10-20-2017 08:51 AM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

But We Lost is heartbreaking

Old Post 10-21-2017 03:40 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

It changes still a lot for me to make a final decision and vote on it.

I love the album. I feel, personally, it's her best. I have been waiting for this, she finally grew as an artist and just came back so strong! I'm so so happy, the music is amazing and everyday I find something new to like.

For now, I'd say it's
Barbies
For Now
Better Life

but it really changes depending on my mood, it's all so good!

Old Post 10-21-2017 06:56 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Clean Revenge. I thought she was joking when she said Horses.

Old Post 10-21-2017 08:06 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marica^
Top 100 Charts Level

Secrets, Whatever you want, You get my love <3..and Revenge

These are now, but new favourites will come for sure that's what allways happens

Last edited by Marica^ on 10-24-2017 at 11:12 AM

Old Post 10-24-2017 09:36 AM
Marica^ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marica^ Click here to Send Marica^ a Private Message Find more posts by Marica^ Add Marica^ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i don't want to open a new thread just for this but...
honestly, besides your personal taste
what do you think the next singles, 3rd 4th etc will be?

This is the first record since Try This where I don't see potential/standout hits
I mean all the singles picked from IND, FH & TTAL were pretty predictable but in this record every song could be and couldn't be a hit at the same time.

I think both P!nk and label are focusing on the songs she performed at the apple concert, so i think Whatever You Want, Beautiful Trauma, Barbies, For Now and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken could be possible singles but most of them have the same vibe/mood
Probably we'll get other 2 WW singles with video and everything and probably a 5th and 6th single for EU/AU only with live video as usual.
I predict Whatever You Want and Beautiful Trauma as 3rd and 4th and maybe Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken being released in the near future with Grammy performance or something big as promotion.
I love Where We Go but I can only see it being released as final-live single.

What do you guys think?

Old Post 10-24-2017 11:24 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I agree with focusing on songs from Apple but I think For Now will be the 3rd song with Beautiful Trauma as the 4th. Definitely think wild hearts as a live single to showcase voice.

Old Post 10-24-2017 11:26 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
i don't want to open a new thread just for this but...
honestly, besides your personal taste
what do you think the next singles, 3rd 4th etc will be?

This is the first record since Try This where I don't see potential/standout hits
I mean all the singles picked from IND, FH & TTAL were pretty predictable but in this record every song could be and couldn't be a hit at the same time.

I think both P!nk and label are focusing on the songs she performed at the apple concert, so i think Whatever You Want, Beautiful Trauma, Barbies, For Now and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken could be possible singles but most of them have the same vibe/mood
Probably we'll get other 2 WW singles with video and everything and probably a 5th and 6th single for EU/AU only with live video as usual.
I predict Whatever You Want and Beautiful Trauma as 3rd and 4th and maybe Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken being released in the near future with Grammy performance or something big as promotion.
I love Where We Go but I can only see it being released as final-live single.

What do you guys think?

For now and Secrets.

Old Post 10-24-2017 12:04 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I think they should go with For Now then Where We Go as a summer single.

I don't think she will have a big hit this era.

Old Post 10-25-2017 06:25 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

You mean that like she will have more than one, right?

Old Post 10-25-2017 07:58 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I've got some things to say....

I can't wait to see this one live.

Old Post 10-25-2017 08:52 PM
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

2nd single: Revenge ( very soon hopefully)
3rd single: I Am Here (Winter Single)
4th Single: Secrets (Spring Single)
5th Single: Where We Go (Summer Single)
6th Single: For Now (Fall & Final Single)

I think this would do VERY well for her. Bu what do I know, it’s not like I always correctly guess what the next big Single is gonna be off an album after it’s released (*cough* Xo, Slumber Party, FAB, F.F.F, That’s My Girl, New Rules, etc *cough*)

Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-26-2017 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 10-26-2017 02:09 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

I think both P!nk and label are focusing on the songs she performed at the apple concert, so i think Whatever You Want, Beautiful Trauma, Barbies, For Now and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken could be possible singles

What do you guys think?

Ummmm. This would be awful lol. If they were to do this, this era would fall flat on its face. Both Barbies and Wild Hearts are too slow to be singles. WYW & BT are too similar that they shouldn’t both be singles.

For Now = yes definitely because it would be JGMAR part 2. Maybe she could even release a remix of it featuring another artist.

Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-26-2017 at 02:20 PM

Old Post 10-26-2017 02:15 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote