Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma.
Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beautiful Trauma 15 4.92%
Revenge (Ft. Eminem) 18 5.90%
Whatever You Want 25 8.20%
What About Us 21 6.89%
But We Lost It 11 3.61%
Barbies 29 9.51%
Where We Go 27 8.85%
For Now 18 5.90%
Secrets 40 13.11%
Better Life 15 4.92%
I Am Here 51 16.72%
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 20 6.56%
You Get My Love 15 4.92%
Total: 100 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
My GA ticket in 2006 was 26. Good times! 😂

OMG YES!! Definitely the good ol' days.. I feel so old now! But I don't care, I'm still going to the concert in trackies like a teenager - I cannot waitttt lool

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:04 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Oh my gosh, For Now and totally grown loads on me! So good! I hope it's 3rd single.

Old Post 10-15-2017 12:51 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Oh my gosh, For Now and totally grown loads on me! So good! I hope it's 3rd single.

Yessss! I am LOVING the verses. They got me going crazy. lol

Last edited by Shmoo on 10-15-2017 at 03:17 PM

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:15 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

Wow. I can't believe secrets is 2nd. I actually sort of don't like it. It's too lady gaga-ish. 😱😬

Can't stop listening to but we lost it. 😭😭😭😭❤️💔

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:50 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
Yessss! I am LOVING the verses. They got my going crazy. lol

I love it when she goes "No no let me finish" SO beautiful.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:04 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yes you are all right ♥

For now was my favorite in LA. I cried like a baby cause them lyrics are just spot on.

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

The fact that I Am Here & Secrets are destroying just further proves my initial reaction that these need to be the next two singles (maybe with For Now placed between them)

Edit: How is Wild Hearts beating so many songs. It has some good moments but overall, its easily the most boring song on the album.

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:07 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I have a secret....

I like secrets now...

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:09 PM
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Don't get the love for Secrets at all, but still good to see that so many people like it.

What I do get is the love for I Am Here. That song is so good. Sick! It also really focusses on her biggest strenghts as a singer. And I think it's just a very good song with a good theme and good lyrics.

It would be a waste not to release it actually.
It would really be something different from her and I'm sure it'll surprise many people.

But of course there's much more great stuff on the album, so I'm just glad I don't have to make that choice.

Old Post 10-16-2017 08:15 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

tbh... I know I will not be the most populair dude on here to say this but whatever.

I don't really get this album at all. Like, I hear p!nk, I feel her but the P!nk sound is just not there for me.

There are some nice tracks, but to me it feels a little bit to safe and easy this time.

But then again, maybe it has to grow on me.

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:07 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
Wow. I can't believe secrets is 2nd. I actually sort of don't like it. It's too lady gaga-ish. 😱😬

Can't stop listening to but we lost it. 😭😭😭😭❤️💔

Second wave of listening has me really into But We Lost It. I think my favourites are going to change every day for the next few months.

Old Post 10-17-2017 04:42 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
The fact that I Am Here & Secrets are destroying just further proves my initial reaction that these need to be the next two singles (maybe with For Now placed between them)

Edit: How is Wild Hearts beating so many songs. It has some good moments but overall, its easily the most boring song on the album.

I LOVE wild hearts cant be broken....is one of my faves...I agree with you that i am here is (i think probably) the best song on the album and i REALLY hope she makes it a single. <3
and I hate secrets. lol but hey, that's the beauty of everything right? some like something others like something else.

Old Post 10-17-2017 11:19 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by Rockin'R
Second wave of listening has me really into But We Lost It. I think my favourites are going to change every day for the next few months.

know the feeling. so far i have changed my mind so many times. one thing that hasn't changed tho is that i don't like secrets at all. and i have my moments about revenge.

Old Post 10-17-2017 11:20 PM
Donna

Changing on the daily for sure. I think I am here has been a constant fav from first listen thou.

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:41 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yes!

My top 3: Secrets, Whatever you want and You get my love. It was between For now and You get my love.

I think But we lost it is on my top three now. I don't know which of these three songs ^^ I'd remove though But agree with you Donna - it keeps changing...

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:16 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote