Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma.
Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beautiful Trauma 15 4.92%
Revenge (Ft. Eminem) 18 5.90%
Whatever You Want 25 8.20%
What About Us 21 6.89%
But We Lost It 11 3.61%
Barbies 29 9.51%
Where We Go 27 8.85%
For Now 18 5.90%
Secrets 40 13.11%
Better Life 15 4.92%
I Am Here 51 16.72%
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 20 6.56%
You Get My Love 15 4.92%
Total: 100 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Seriously...best album ever .

I'm thinking that too. But I don't wanna say it just yet. Maybe tomorrow or sunday I will finally be able to finish my score card lol. Have you done yours yet?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I just think I'm not in the right mood for it. That's all. You need to be corky, goofy and drunk to like it. That's how I feel at least. I love her rap bits but I don't like the chours and Eminems part. I like that you like it, I wish I could do! Hopefully one day.

I understand where you're coming from, it's definitely a song you can only really enjoy if you're in a goofy, silly mood. I also think that if you're not a massive Eminem fan, that takes like, 50% of the fun out of it loool so I totally get what you're saying.

I think it's great to hear everyone's opinions and critiques good and bad - we wouldn't be her fans if we weren't honest. As an album though, I think it's solid and I'm excited to see how well it does.

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:25 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by x_T_x
I understand where you're coming from, it's definitely a song you can only really enjoy if you're in a goofy, silly mood. I also think that if you're not a massive Eminem fan, that takes like, 50% of the fun out of it loool so I totally get what you're saying.

I think it's great to hear everyone's opinions and critiques good and bad - we wouldn't be her fans if we weren't honest. As an album though, I think it's solid and I'm excited to see how well it does.

Exactly. Oh, I absolutely LOVE Eminem. I know every single word of his old songs. I've been writing on here since 2004 that Pink and he should make songs together. So that has nothing to do with it. Album is one of my top favorites if not my favorite. I need a break and then a listen. And a break and a listen. That's when I'll know. But I can't wait for tour! I can feel it's gonna be amazing.

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:58 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

.Beautiful Trauma
.But we lost it
.Barbies

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:59 AM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Tough. So many good ones.

I am Here
Secrets
Whatever You want.

Revenge

Damn. I think I like all of them.

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:01 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Exactly. Oh, I absolutely LOVE Eminem. I know every single word of his old songs. I've been writing on here since 2004 that Pink and he should make songs together. So that has nothing to do with it. Album is one of my top favorites if not my favorite. I need a break and then a listen. And a break and a listen. That's when I'll know. But I can't wait for tour! I can feel it's gonna be amazing.

Ah well that makes sense then lol! I'm a huge Eminem fan and honestly, I've been underwhelmed with most of his recent work. This included but trying not to count this one as it's just a fun song.

But yes, I love Eminem too and in all fairness, I have to say this is their best collab so far. Hated WBD and just sort of 'kinda' liked HCTW.

I'm about to listen to the whole album for like the 4th time, I'm driving my partner mad! Lol! Cannot wait for tour either.. although no news on any UK dates yet?..

Old Post 10-14-2017 09:00 AM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

I Am Here
Where We Go
Better Life

So happy and feelgood songs, I didn't expect to get them from her like ever.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:23 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Ah well that makes sense then lol! I'm a huge Eminem fan and honestly, I've been underwhelmed with most of his recent work. This included but trying not to count this one as it's just a fun song.

But yes, I love Eminem too and in all fairness, I have to say this is their best collab so far. Hated WBD and just sort of 'kinda' liked HCTW.

I'm about to listen to the whole album for like the 4th time, I'm driving my partner mad! Lol! Cannot wait for tour either.. although no news on any UK dates yet?..

That's alright. I loved WBD and HCTW soooo much instead

Ohh, I think they will drop them when they start the promo here. I guess it's just about to happen, so I'm guessing we'll find out next week. Are you planning on going elsewhere than UK? Scandinavia?

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:38 PM
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

I feel like I still need to give the album a full listen but right now I would say my three favorites are For Now, Barbies and I am Here. <3

What an album.

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:35 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
That's alright. I loved WBD and HCTW soooo much instead

Ohh, I think they will drop them when they start the promo here. I guess it's just about to happen, so I'm guessing we'll find out next week. Are you planning on going elsewhere than UK? Scandinavia?

Oh I wissshhhhh what I would give to come to Scandanavia! *cries sofly* lol! The thing is, I am so broke atm and from what you guys are saying, the tickets are EXPENSIVE this time around so.. looks like only UK for me this time... but if that changes you will be the first to know! ))

Can't believe we've got another tour to look forward to - it's been 4 long years!

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:48 PM
nique
Double Platinum

I love Try and Where We Go. But generally I don't care for Pink/Kurstin. They don't mesh as well as they do with others.

Billy Mann knows and does so much for her voice.

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:48 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I feel like I still need to give the album a full listen but right now I would say my three favorites are For Now, Barbies and I am Here. <3

What an album.

Ughhhhh LOVE ur song choices .. I am just in LOVE with Barbies.. when I first heard it I was SO pleasantly surprised I just burst into tears.. the lyrics just got me.. such a beautiful song! <333

Old Post 10-14-2017 03:50 PM
Dani

quote:
Oh I wissshhhhh what I would give to come to Scandanavia! *cries sofly* lol! The thing is, I am so broke atm and from what you guys are saying, the tickets are EXPENSIVE this time around so.. looks like only UK for me this time... but if that changes you will be the first to know! ))

Can't believe we've got another tour to look forward to - it's been 4 long years!

I think it's just America that is so crazy expensive. There aren't seats on the floor anywhere else in the world than there. So maybe it's because of that. I don't know. I think Europe will be more expensive than last tour (which is four-five years ago - everything is more expensive four-five years later), but I still think it won't be that bad. The problem will be getting tickets at the sale and not through resellers. If we manage that we'll be ok and you'll make it to Scandinavia

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:02 PM
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
I think it's just America that is so crazy expensive. There aren't seats on the floor anywhere else in the world than there. So maybe it's because of that. I don't know. I think Europe will be more expensive than last tour (which is four-five years ago - everything is more expensive four-five years later), but I still think it won't be that bad. The problem will be getting tickets at the sale and not through resellers. If we manage that we'll be ok and you'll make it to Scandinavia

Ahhh I would die of happiness !! And it can't be that much to fly to Scandinavia to be fair.. Yes you're right though I never thought of it like that - of course everything is more expensive. Do you also think though ('cos I definitely noticed this) that after Funhouse and the success of So What (in America) it was then that her ticket prices increased.. I remember seeing her at Brixton Academy in London in 2007 , and my ticket was 40! Lol gone are those days.. Yea I'm worried it's going to be impossible to get a ticket this time around 'cos of the demand.. Fingers crossed!

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:38 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Ahhh I would die of happiness !! And it can't be that much to fly to Scandinavia to be fair.. Yes you're right though I never thought of it like that - of course everything is more expensive. Do you also think though ('cos I definitely noticed this) that after Funhouse and the success of So What (in America) it was then that her ticket prices increased.. I remember seeing her at Brixton Academy in London in 2007 , and my ticket was 40! Lol gone are those days.. Yea I'm worried it's going to be impossible to get a ticket this time around 'cos of the demand.. Fingers crossed!

My GA ticket in 2006 was 26. Good times! 😂

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:41 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote