Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma.
Your top three songs on Beautiful Trauma?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beautiful Trauma 15 4.92%
Revenge (Ft. Eminem) 18 5.90%
Whatever You Want 25 8.20%
What About Us 21 6.89%
But We Lost It 11 3.61%
Barbies 29 9.51%
Where We Go 27 8.85%
For Now 18 5.90%
Secrets 40 13.11%
Better Life 15 4.92%
I Am Here 51 16.72%
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 20 6.56%
You Get My Love 15 4.92%
Total: 100 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gemstar
Triple Platinum Record Level

First listen I pick these, but I'm sure they'll change every time

Barbies
Secrets
Wild Hearts

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:48 PM
gemstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gemstar Click here to Send gemstar a Private Message Find more posts by gemstar Add gemstar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Voted. Hmmm interesting results.

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:04 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoMeY
MixTape Level

Most of the songs don't really do it fo me, they just aren't my style of music.
Maybe my top 3 will be different after a few repeats but at the moment these three stand out for me:
What about us
But we lost it
Beautiful Trauma

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:35 PM
JoMeY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoMeY Click here to Send JoMeY a Private Message Find more posts by JoMeY Add JoMeY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

I AM HERE
BARBIES
WHATEVER YOU WANT

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:07 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

I am here
secrets
whatever you want

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:24 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

1. Barbies
2. Revenge
3. Wild Hearts

That was SO hard maaan , I love the whole album and I literally have probably not felt this way since Funhouse in all honesty... I just love her.. x

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:02 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH. I think this is her best album BY FAR.

Can't pick 3.

But i'd go with:

-better life
-here i am
-wild hearts can't be broken
-where we go

SAME!!! I'm glad someone else has picked 4 sooo:

1. Barbies
2. Revenge
3. Wild Hearts
4. I Am Here

And YES, I AGREE! In my top 3 albums too definitely ..!!

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:04 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Revenge is growing on me. As in I'm not skipping it anymore. All it took was some wine and the lyrics

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:02 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Revenge is growing on me. As in I'm not skipping it anymore. All it took was some wine and the lyrics

Lol I really like Revenge, it's cute, fun, sing-songy and also a clever concept.

We can do revenge - together! Lol love it

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:24 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by x_T_x
Lol I really like Revenge, it's cute, fun, sing-songy and also a clever concept.

We can do revenge - together! Lol love it

It's fun, but no.

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:26 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It's fun, but no.

You think the concept isn't unique or you just kinda meh on the song altogether? I deffo think it's catchy and different.. and that for some reason people will like it..?

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:44 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Seriously...best album ever .

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

For Now, Wild Hearts, But We Lost It...

love the 90s vibe in Secrets, and Barbies is so so so beautiful. I can't pick 3. I'm over Where We Go tho, it's just too generic and sounds totally like the Waves song. Revenge is kind of fun, but I can't bring myself to like it, especially when it's surrounded by the amazingness that is the other songs. <3

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:49 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Seriously...best album ever .

Can't actually stop playing it tbh.. continues to grow on me every time.. so glad she's BACK !

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:52 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by x_T_x
You think the concept isn't unique or you just kinda meh on the song altogether? I deffo think it's catchy and different.. and that for some reason people will like it..?

I just think I'm not in the right mood for it. That's all. You need to be corky, goofy and drunk to like it. That's how I feel at least. I love her rap bits but I don't like the chours and Eminems part. I like that you like it, I wish I could do! Hopefully one day.

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:56 PM