Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Just for fun: Beautiful Trauma Shread Net Scorecard!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

You're all so sweet!

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
i love the fact that you even made a mockup <3

I couldn’t help it! I put the CD there as a subliminal message for everyone to go buy a physical copy

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Yay!
It's like having homework in elementary school.... 😬

Hahaha! Surely it's more fun than any homework though!

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Odai <3

Maxi <3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 11:13 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

that is so cool!! You should tweet this to Pink.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

So is anyone posting theirs? I'm getting on it in 30.

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:27 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

This is nice!!!

Old Post 10-12-2017 07:29 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
So is anyone posting theirs? I'm getting on it in 30.

I’ll probably post mine tonight

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:32 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
I’ll probably post mine tonight

Awesome!
I'm stuck on the studio albums. I can't make up my mind about #1 and #2. And even if the thread title says For fun I take this life serious.

Last edited by » Dani on 10-12-2017 at 10:39 PM

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:37 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Oh man ODAI!!! This is amazing

I need to listen to this album many more times to figure out where I would rank it among the others. But I already find it better than TTAL, let me tell you that much. I Am Here alone <3

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:59 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

So cool. This is great! It may help me understand how i feel about this album. Cuz i still can't decide whether I like it or nah.

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:13 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

I already finished this, just put down my first impressions, but I have no idea how to make it small enough to post it. Is there somewhere I can actually upload the pdf?
(there probably is, i just don't know any good sharing sites haha)

Old Post 10-13-2017 10:42 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

https://imgur.com/a/zNMdy

how do i make the image appear on the forum and not just the lnk?

Old Post 10-14-2017 02:35 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Here is my scorecard
I initially made a different one, but had to make a new one after a couple of the songs really started to grow on me (But We Lost It and For Now).

I didnt like For Now that much at first, but now I absolutely love it! Last part of the song gives me chills, and its one of the songs Im looking forward to the most to hear live.
And somehow Revenge isnt as bad as I first thought. Its still a bit "dull", but the guitar and the backing vocals in the chorus makes it kinda sweet.

Its so good to have new music and I enjoy every day of this exciting time!!

https://i.imgur.com/e5eNQnx.jpg

It will be fun to look back on the scorecard in a year or so and see what has changed. Wish we did this for every album earlier. I remember I didnt like Just Like A Pill when Miss came out, but a few months later it was my fav and still is to this day.

Old Post 10-16-2017 12:47 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
Here is my scorecard
I initially made a different one, but had to make a new one after a couple of the songs really started to grow on me (But We Lost It and For Now).

I didnt like For Now that much at first, but now I absolutely love it! Last part of the song gives me chills, and its one of the songs Im looking forward to the most to hear live.
And somehow Revenge isnt as bad as I first thought. Its still a bit "dull", but the guitar and the backing vocals in the chorus makes it kinda sweet.

Its so good to have new music and I enjoy every day of this exciting time!!

https://i.imgur.com/e5eNQnx.jpg

It will be fun to look back on the scorecard in a year or so and see what has changed. Wish we did this for every album earlier. I remember I didnt like Just Like A Pill when Miss came out, but a few months later it was my fav and still is to this day.

You rated half the album 5 or under!?! Wow.... you’re canceled

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:03 AM
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:

Cancelled, okay.. This is still just for fun, right?
Trying to be realistic and hear which songs I will keep listening to in the future and not, also compared to her other hits before this album.

Old Post 10-16-2017 02:47 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
This is not Twitter or atrl. Please be kind to others and stop acting so agressive and immature. Thank you.

Old Post 10-16-2017 06:23 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
This is not Twitter or atrl. Please be kind to others and stop acting so agressive and immature. Thank you.

I was completely joking 😂😂😂 you guys need to relax. Sorry, I guess I should have put jk at the end or lol

Old Post 10-16-2017 07:10 AM