Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I've done a complete u-turn on Secrets.

I didn't like it at all when I first heard it, but now I love it <3

I have some tracks that I prefer more than others, but I don't think I have a least favourite track on this album

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:22 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
Haha, same here! Felt it already from the first listen, and it annoys me so much that I cant figure out which song it reminds me of.

Robin Schulz - Waves?

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:26 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I could marry that guy any day. Do it!
he's the beeest. I didn't know there was anyone else than me who's into Suits. All the lawyer drama lol

I did listen again from a Harvey point of view and i totally see what you mean

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:01 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Both versions @ #1 & #4 US iTunes

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:04 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
he's the beeest. I didn't know there was anyone else than me who's into Suits. All the lawyer drama lol

I did listen again from a Harvey point of view and i totally see what you mean

Haha, Suits is the best thing ever. Glad you too hear what I mean, so I'm not crazy

Old Post 10-13-2017 03:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Where we go is reminding me of another song. It's identical but I can't think what song it is!

Reminds me on country roads. Lol

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:54 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Where we go sounds a bit like last goodbye by Kesha!

Old Post 10-13-2017 07:49 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

So I'm not the only one thinking where we go sounds familiar lol

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:16 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Where we go is reminding me of another song. It's identical but I can't think what song it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a5WyAjL1MM

The first time I listened to Where We Go, I played this at the same time. Now I just skip it.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:11 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking

This album is the rock & roll equivalent of 25 and Lemonade! It definitely gets better after every listen.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:16 AM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3

The first time I listened to Where We Go, I played this at the same time. Now I just skip it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXUloVYbchg

I hope they don't sue her. I love both songs.

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:23 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Do you guys think the chorus of where we go sounds like the chorus of glad you came by the wanted?

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:23 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

Such a shame! It's so good! To me this song has a totally different vibe. I hope you'll get into it again somehow.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:26 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

Omg yes! The verses are like this & the chorus is the chorus from glad you came the wanted!

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:29 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXUloVYbchg

Oh my god.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:31 PM