Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mrtylamo
Major Label Level

Its been a while since ive posted on here but this is killing me! Could anyone pm me the what's app group or anything?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:47 PM
Mrtylamo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mrtylamo Click here to Send Mrtylamo a Private Message Find more posts by Mrtylamo Add Mrtylamo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

I dont get why people would SELL their pre-sale codes! Its ridiculous.... They shoudl of only given codes to people whove been around longer than the couple of days before the pre-sale went on sale!

I really wanna hear the album! The wait is killing me lol

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:48 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

I can't wait anymore. Anyone got a link? PM box is empty haha

Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Watch who you send to. Someone from here sold her code, so they'll be glad to send the album all over the web.

This. After the presale we know that here's at least one ******* here.

Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
I dont get why people would SELL their pre-sale codes! Its ridiculous.... They shoudl of only given codes to people whove been around longer than the couple of days before the pre-sale went on sale!

I really wanna hear the album! The wait is killing me lol

Ohh... who the fack sold their code?! Silly.

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:49 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
What code?

Omg i'm so out of practice...

a code for presale for us forum members.

I wouldnt send the album to anyone new, just old members.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-11-2017 at 09:54 PM

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:49 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Ohh... who the fack sold their code?! Silly.

Just read on here someone sold their pre-sale code. Its bloody ridiculous.

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:50 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

link ready?

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:51 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

PM numbers or post them on here, whichever and Iíll add to the WhatsApp Group people!

Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss. PUNK
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I'm dying for the album. I sooooo wanna listen to it.

Miss. PUNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. PUNK Click here to Send Miss. PUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Miss. PUNK Add Miss. PUNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
https://hasitleaked.com/2017/pnk-beautiful-trauma/

SAYS IT LEAKED! Im on a full hunt for dat link

Any luck?

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:52 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
PM numbers or post them on here, whichever and Iíll add to the WhatsApp Group people!

Thank you x

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:54 PM
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

Whatíve I missed? Has it leaked in full now? Can someone pm it to me? Iíve heard the snippets and it sounds amazing!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:55 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss. PUNK
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93

I sent you a PM, but your inbox is full

Last edited by Miss. PUNK on 10-11-2017 at 09:58 PM

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:55 PM
Miss. PUNK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. PUNK Click here to Send Miss. PUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Miss. PUNK Add Miss. PUNK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:56 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote