Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Could this be the last ERA?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
who ARE you?

Someone with a backbone who can take it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:45 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
who ARE you?

Most of their posts recently have been slagging others off for having am opinion different to theirs!

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:46 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Most of their posts recently have been slagging others off for having am opinion different to theirs!

That is just completely incorrect and hilarious! Keep attacking me though peeps, ya値l are definitely the ones in the right, lol xo

Old Post 10-09-2017 02:09 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
サ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
That is just completely incorrect and hilarious! Keep attacking me though peeps, ya値l are definitely the ones in the right, lol xo

He's right though.

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:06 AM
サ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for サ Dani Click here to Send サ Dani a Private Message Visit サ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by サ Dani Add サ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Someone with a backbone who can take it
yeah you have so much of a backbone that you reply to me and tell me to fck off and then you delete it

Bad news baby, i am not an anonymous internet troll lmao people on here KNOW me and know who i am irl. As opposed to you. So please, once again, try to behave like a decent human being and stop going around here being a douche. Can we all just get along and try to like each other?

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:19 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
yeah you have so much of a backbone that you reply to me and tell me to fck off and then you delete it

Bad news baby, i am not an anonymous internet troll lmao people on here KNOW me and know who i am irl. As opposed to you. So please, once again, try to behave like a decent human being and stop going around here being a douche. Can we all just get along and try to like each other?

Fine. Sorry for being mean. I致e felt bad all day, I get angry easily. Apologies to those I offended.... actually... I can be over the top sometimes when I知 in a bad mood. I should not take it out on other people. Sorry everyone. I値l try to chill from here on out (smoke more weed lol). I love p!nks community for all being people who also know how to hit back and put people in their place and not take disrespect so thank you everyone for calling me out on my ****

Sorry again :/ hope I can restart on a better note

Old Post 10-09-2017 07:40 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Fine. Sorry for being mean. I致e felt bad all day, I get angry easily. Apologies to those I offended.... actually... I can be over the top sometimes when I知 in a bad mood. I should not take it out on other people. Sorry everyone. I値l try to chill from here on out (smoke more weed lol). I love p!nks community for all being people who also know how to hit back and put people in their place and not take disrespect so thank you everyone for calling me out on my ****

It's okay. <3

Old Post 10-09-2017 08:20 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
サ Dani

quote:

You seem like a decent guy of what I've seen on Instagram, so bring the same you over here and you'll be fineeee

Old Post 10-09-2017 08:41 AM
サ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for サ Dani Click here to Send サ Dani a Private Message Visit サ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by サ Dani Add サ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

Gutsy 👍🏼

Old Post 10-09-2017 09:28 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:

it's okay man, this place is good for venting too, just make sure you are not mean to others. like P!nk said in the 60 Minutes interview. "we don't say mean things"

Old Post 10-09-2017 09:44 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

This doubt about her desire/ability to tour in the future has a scent of sexism and ageism to it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:28 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Well P!nk signed a new MULTI ALBUM deal with RCA in 2014 after TTAL, so there will definitely be more to come

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:35 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

THIS!!!! Well said

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
get the fck off your high horse that is actually a pony. You go around here talking down to people because they have a different opinion and calling them idiotic as if you were *****ting rainbows. Not cool

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:37 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Peace! No need for keyboard demons up in here. We are opinionated enough without making it personal on other members

quote:

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:44 PM
jimmylo
World Tour Level

She signed a multi-album deal with RCA back in late 2014, this being the first.

She's fine. Much more Pink to come. Many more eras and many more tours. She's not going anywhere despite some fan's inability to grow with her. BT is awesome, she's gonna do great with it.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:20 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote