Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NK Freak
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Jordania
Posts: 7610

I think this is going to be the year I finally see her live. WAAHHEEEEYYY !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:48 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23305

Itll change, Im sure. Thays just the standard one. Ive seen it change before. Sometimes they dont have it when its newly posted.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:49 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Registered: Sep 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 79

I found this from Ticketmaster insider. If it's true I am wayyyyyy too damn excited!!!

Will there be VIP and Meet + Greet packages available for the U.S. + Canada?
Yes. Please refer to the list below for VIP and Meet + Greet information.

All it has below is a list of the BT tour dates. I assume the ticket prices etc will be released a little before pre sales.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 10:40 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Oct 2005
Location: Mass, USA
Posts: 3563

I don't she will ever do Meet & Greets again, especially with having 2 kids. But if she does, I'm in!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 10:56 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Registered: Sep 2005
Location: MELBOURNE
Posts: 562

I might sound weird here, but I don't like meet & greet tickets. The idea of being able to meet her, yes amazing! But I don't like having to pay money to meet someone I idolise. I'm not against it, just feels weird.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 11:01 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: Delirium
Posts: 5601

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I found this from Ticketmaster insider. If it's true I am wayyyyyy too damn excited!!!

Will there be VIP and Meet + Greet packages available for the U.S. + Canada?
Yes. Please refer to the list below for VIP and Meet + Greet information.

All it has below is a list of the BT tour dates. I assume the ticket prices etc will be released a little before pre sales.



They must be mistaken.

Package info as per AXS:

Package Details

DIAMOND PACKAGE

Package to include:

∑ One (1) first or second row floor reserved ticket (VARIES BY MARKET)

Priority check-in and entrance

Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks

Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception

Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in may occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. A valid ID of the original purchaser is required at check-in.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



HOSPITALITY PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket

Priority check-in and entrance

Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks

Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception

Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in may occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. A valid ID of the original purchaser is required at check-in.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) general admission standing floor ticket with early entry before general public

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in will occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. Early entry requires your arrival prior to the venue opening to the public. Should you choose to arrive after public doors open, you will enter with the general public.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. Exclusive merchandise will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase, alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.Delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. Exclusive merchandise will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase, alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.Delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.

Last edited by hookedonspice on 10-05-2017 at 11:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 11:14 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: Delirium
Posts: 5601

Someone on the RCA team messed up and announced extra US dates in the email blast just sent to Pink mailing list.

The following are NOT on the website!

3/10 - Chicago, IL - United Center
3/21 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
4/5 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
4/10 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
4/29 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
5/2 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
5/19 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
6/3 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 11:46 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Quad Cities, Illinois
Posts: 3458

shrednet presale?! Do we have more info on that? I wonder if I should use one presale over the other because different tickets would be offered?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:15 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Registered: Sep 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 79

Yeah could be no M&G at all or could only be at certain shows? I'm still hoping lol Saw seating chart for staples center with GA but tix are very pricey! Looks like stage is a heart with catwalk right in middle and Ga on both sides. $227

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:17 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

Registered: Mar 2003
Location: uk
Posts: 319

Can't wait to see what venues are announced for the UK, hope she gets to do Leeds this time!?!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:30 AM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 531

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Someone on the RCA team messed up and announced extra US dates in the email blast just sent to Pink mailing list.

The following are NOT on the website!

3/10 - Chicago, IL - United Center
3/21 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
4/5 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
4/10 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
4/29 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
5/2 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
5/19 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
6/3 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum



Yay for 2 Air Canada dates

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:56 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine
Moderator

Registered: Jun 2003
Location: Hell
Posts: 22422

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
They must be mistaken.

Package info as per AXS:

Package Details

DIAMOND PACKAGE

Package to include:

∑ One (1) first or second row floor reserved ticket (VARIES BY MARKET)

Priority check-in and entrance

Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks

Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception

Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in may occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. A valid ID of the original purchaser is required at check-in.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



HOSPITALITY PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket

Priority check-in and entrance

Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks

Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception

Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in may occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. A valid ID of the original purchaser is required at check-in.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) general admission standing floor ticket with early entry before general public

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening

Onsite check-in staff


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original package purchaser, and all members of your party, must be in attendance at time of check-in and enter the venue together. Check-in will occur prior to public doors, please plan on early arrival to the venue. Venue exit and re-entry may not be permitted. Early entry requires your arrival prior to the venue opening to the public. Should you choose to arrive after public doors open, you will enter with the general public.At packager's discretion, exclusive merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up on the night of the show. If merchandise is available for pick up on the night of show, a valid ID of the original purchaser is required. If shipped, delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas. Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. Exclusive merchandise will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase, alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.Delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE

Package to include:

One (1) premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket

Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers

Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening


You will be contacted via email approx. one (1) week prior to show date with details about your package elements. Package elements are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances. NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. Exclusive merchandise will be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase, alternate shipping addresses are not permitted.Delivery of merchandise may arrive a minimum of 30 days after the show. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorize access into the venue or backstage areas.Packager is unable to ship merchandise outside of the US and Canada. For questions related to your package elements please email slocustomerservice@slotix.com. This offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via fan-to-fan resale.



Wow. Those who can only afford Standard tickets, who wait outside all day in all kinds of weather would find it hard to get front row standing with all of that going in first. Ridiculous and unfair. Bring back the old days of first come first entry.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:13 AM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Hungary
Posts: 14085

Hmmm but some of those are for seats, right? And Price Level 1 tickets might also be seats, no? I just really hope so because this way i can barely afford to see her once

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:16 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Registered: Sep 2005
Location: MELBOURNE
Posts: 562

quote:
Originally posted by Celine
Wow. Those who can only afford Standard tickets, who wait outside all day in all kinds of weather would find it hard to get front row standing with all of that going in first. Ridiculous and unfair. Bring back the old days of first come first entry.


Omg I agree!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:25 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Registered: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 379

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Someone on the RCA team messed up and announced extra US dates in the email blast just sent to Pink mailing list.

The following are NOT on the website!

3/10 - Chicago, IL - United Center
3/21 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
4/5 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
4/10 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
4/29 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
5/2 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
5/19 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
6/3 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum



Well if itís not on website how do we get tickets to it! I need tickets to 3/21 air canada centre !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:46 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 PM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.