Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
<3 I hope so too.

<3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2017 05:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
Guys, I need advice!
This is my first time to see her in the standing area .. well the Wild Hearts Zone... I've never attended a concert in a standing area...

Should I arrive the venue early to get a better chance taking a better position? If so, how early would u advice?

Thank you guys so much... And yes, I am SO EXCITED

Hi!

That's awesome! You will love it. Which city are you going to? And do you have regular GA or VIP Early entry GA?

Old Post 10-25-2017 05:13 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hi!

That's awesome! You will love it. Which city are you going to? And do you have regular GA or VIP Early entry GA?

Sorry for joining the conversation but got the same situation here... First time in the Pit GA area (Wild Hearts)... No early entry (that I know of)... This in Sunrise FL.

I want to make sure I get as in the very front as possible, hopefully will get the chance to touch her hand or something,.. What do you guys recomend? Arrive early? What time?

Thanks

Old Post 10-26-2017 06:31 AM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:
Hi!

Hi, Dani.

I'm going to New Zealand this time

I don't think the ticket is neither regular GA nor VIP.....it just showed as Wild Hearts Zone...... I'm a little confused right now....

Old Post 10-26-2017 05:47 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by asanz
Sorry for joining the conversation but got the same situation here... First time in the Pit GA area (Wild Hearts)... No early entry (that I know of)... This in Sunrise FL.

I want to make sure I get as in the very front as possible, hopefully will get the chance to touch her hand or something,.. What do you guys recomend? Arrive early? What time?

Thanks

Ya ya, same situation!! XD

I wanna know when should I arrive to get in a front position too

Old Post 10-26-2017 05:49 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
Hi, Dani.

I'm going to New Zealand this time

I don't think the ticket is neither regular GA nor VIP.....it just showed as Wild Hearts Zone...... I'm a little confused right now....

Wild heart zone is an area in witch multiple ticket types can enter depending on capacity

Old Post 10-26-2017 06:45 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Ok, guys. To be honest I can't speak for those cities at all because I haven't been there, so I have no idea. Maybe someone else on here can give you better advice? Also times are changing and it's never a guarantee to say "do this and you'll get that", because it doesn't work like that anymore, especially now with VIP, etc. If you have regular GA and want to be front row your best chance is to be there as early as you can but not too early that you'll be tired at 9 pm when she's on. Remember VIP early entry will be in before you if you have regular GA. So this means even if you queue up early in the morning you won't be first in to the GA pit area, they will. As Ciara said, the capacity depends on the venue also I don't know anything about the different tickets and its zones etc. I can only guess that there will be 50% regular GA and 50% VIP Early entry GA in the pit, but that's just me guessing. I can be totally wrong. However, without knowing any details whatsoever I think it will be easier to get to the barrier this time since the wild hearts zone seems to be divided into two pits

Personally, at V fest and secret gig in LA I queued two-three hours tops. I think that's gonna be the case for me this time too, but I'll have to see with the rest and what they want of course. We're in it together. And luckily we have Early entry for the US shows. I don't know if any of this helped you but I tried

Last edited by Dani on 10-26-2017 at 07:49 PM

Old Post 10-26-2017 07:43 PM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Yeah, it sucked the life out of me actually.

I missed you too ♥ Seems like you're doing good with a new house and all?

What shows are you planning on doing?

I'm boring as f... I guess I will only go to the Amsterdam gig. I just limit myself to one show per tour. Cuz to me, the first show is always THE best.

Old Post 10-26-2017 07:51 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
I'm too confused why we still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are saving it for promo with the new single being released or something else in Europe. Think there will be more promo here soon. I hope at least!

Kay, so... my gut feeling says that there will be NO european tour. Dunno why, but I have this feeling.

But my logic reason tells me, shut the F up and wait for shows to be announced. Prob it will happen oct/nov/dec 2018.

Old Post 10-26-2017 07:53 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Linz80
Top 100 Charts Level

Someone posted some German dates earlier in this thread, for October 2018, whether they were true I don't know, I'm clinging onto that hope of a European leg, lol. Surely a 'world tour' would include Europe right?

Old Post 10-26-2017 08:35 PM
Linz80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Linz80 Click here to Send Linz80 a Private Message Find more posts by Linz80 Add Linz80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

This.

100% us!!!! 😂

https://www.facebook.com/thebragmag...39565626056578/

Old Post 10-26-2017 10:18 PM
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
This.

100% us!!!! 😂

https://www.facebook.com/thebragmag...39565626056578/

omg. it's perfect hahaha

Old Post 10-27-2017 12:28 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
Kay, so... my gut feeling says that there will be NO european tour. Dunno why, but I have this feeling.

But my logic reason tells me, shut the F up and wait for shows to be announced. Prob it will happen oct/nov/dec 2018.

I know, I'm the same right, I'm kinda freaking out. If there was no European tour I wish we where toled so I could plan somewhere elce, I'm not missing this tour!!!

Old Post 10-27-2017 12:49 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:
Ok, guys. To be honest I can't speak for those cities at all because I haven't been there, so I have no idea. Maybe someone else on here can give you better advice? Also times are changing and it's never a guarantee to say "do this and you'll get that", because it doesn't work like that anymore, especially now with VIP, etc. If you have regular GA and want to be front row your best chance is to be there as early as you can but not too early that you'll be tired at 9 pm when she's on. Remember VIP early entry will be in before you if you have regular GA. So this means even if you queue up early in the morning you won't be first in to the GA pit area, they will. As Ciara said, the capacity depends on the venue also I don't know anything about the different tickets and its zones etc. I can only guess that there will be 50% regular GA and 50% VIP Early entry GA in the pit, but that's just me guessing. I can be totally wrong. However, without knowing any details whatsoever I think it will be easier to get to the barrier this time since the wild hearts zone seems to be divided into two pits

Personally, at V fest and secret gig in LA I queued two-three hours tops. I think that's gonna be the case for me this time too, but I'll have to see with the rest and what they want of course. We're in it together. And luckily we have Early entry for the US shows. I don't know if any of this helped you but I tried

Thanks! U helped alot
I'll try to get there as early as I can then

Old Post 10-27-2017 06:42 AM
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

So I looked at the Live Nation website..

https://www.livenation.com.au/blog/...out-pnk-tickets

It said "Early Entry VIP GA does not grant access to the Wild Hearts Zone"...

What is the Wild Hearts Zone?

This is a general admission area within the stage. Please refer to example map here. This area is divided into 2 pits with a very limited capacity. Tickets within this area are limited to 2 tickets per transaction. Tickets must be collected on the night of the show, on the presentation of photo ID. Both attendees must present to the box office to be wristbanded. Tickets will not be mailed or emailed.

IMPORTANT: This area is not a VIP Experience. Early Entry GA VIP Experience DOES NOT give you access to the Wild Hearts Zone.

I guess I'm guaranteed to get in the Wild Hearts Zone with my tickets...

I'm not sure it applies to everywhere, but I hope this information helps.

Old Post 10-27-2017 07:35 AM