Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
Omg LA AND VEGAS <3 like the best two places on earth haha!

Yes! I will do Stockholm for sure and maaaybe some other European gig. It depends on when the tickets are released! I wasn't prepared for the ticket prices

I know, right!

Sounds good. I can't wait to see you and Josefin and do a gig with you girls again. I hope Milla can make it too.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2017 04:02 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Guys, are the Australia tickets cheaper than the US ones?

Old Post 10-23-2017 08:31 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
Guys, are the Australia tickets cheaper than the US ones?

Significantly, yes...

I hope Europe prices are closer to Australia than USA.

Old Post 10-23-2017 08:37 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

The wait for the Europe/UK dates is beginning to frustrate me so much. WHY dont we know ANYTHING yet!

Old Post 10-23-2017 11:10 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

I have two weeks left to plan my vacation for next year. If she announces them end of Nov./ Dec. I'm *****

Last edited by truluv on 10-23-2017 at 02:34 PM

Old Post 10-23-2017 01:49 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm too confused why we still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are saving it for promo with the new single being released or something else in Europe. Think there will be more promo here soon. I hope at least!

Old Post 10-23-2017 03:34 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm too confused why we still haven't heard anything. Maybe they are saving it for promo with the new single being released or something else in Europe. Think there will be more promo here soon. I hope at least!

Well she needs to do more promo soon? Can't end here??

Old Post 10-23-2017 03:50 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Well she needs to do more promo soon? Can't end here??

Chill

Old Post 10-23-2017 08:53 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Chill

Don't like when people tell me to chill.
I'm not good at being chill and I don't like to chill.. hahaha

Old Post 10-23-2017 09:17 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
I have a feeling it will be next month for Xmas sales I'm hoping not thou cause everyone buys tix for gifts and they sell out much quicker

Old Post 10-23-2017 09:39 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Don't like when people tell me to chill.
I'm not good at being chill and I don't like to chill.. hahaha

Haha sorry! I just get stressed by double question marks :P

Old Post 10-23-2017 09:43 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
I have a feeling it will be next month for Xmas sales I'm hoping not thou cause everyone buys tix for gifts and they sell out much quicker

Maybe! We'll see.

Old Post 10-23-2017 09:44 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
I got the early entry package with the shreadnet code. Do we still get the CD and merchandise stuff or was that just for verified members on ticketmadter?

So I searched in my email and found the email. It was sent ten days ago. I have no idea why it didn't end up in my "primary inbox". Did you search for the email? If you have a friend in America you can send the CD's there? Also it's the last day to redeem it. I got our tickets through AXS and it worked anyway. Maybe it comes along with VIP packages

Last edited by Dani on 10-24-2017 at 05:40 PM

Old Post 10-24-2017 05:28 PM
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

Guys, I need advice!
This is my first time to see her in the standing area .. well the Wild Hearts Zone... I've never attended a concert in a standing area...

Should I arrive the venue early to get a better chance taking a better position? If so, how early would u advice?

Thank you guys so much... And yes, I am SO EXCITED

Old Post 10-24-2017 07:35 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
I know, right!

Sounds good. I can't wait to see you and Josefin and do a gig with you girls again. I hope Milla can make it too.

<3 I hope so too.

Old Post 10-24-2017 08:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote