Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
So far 2 but I'm hoping to get another one on Friday keep your fingers crossed for me!

Always!!! Good luck

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:13 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Wohooo! Congrats what tickets did you get? What's stopping you from booking more?

I got Wild Hearts at 1 x Perth and 1 x Melbs and GA at 1 x Sydney

It's just too expensive with flights/accommodation, and also I can't really take too many days off work as I have a big trip planned later that year

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:36 AM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by sillycj
I got Wild Hearts at 1 x Perth and 1 x Melbs and GA at 1 x Sydney

It's just too expensive with flights/accommodation, and also I can't really take too many days off work as I have a big trip planned later that year

That's amazing! Lucky you got one regular GA at least

Alright! Three is still great. You will have so much fun and probably will find a way to do more if you get the opportunity seems like most of us work that way when it comes to Pink I'm thinking of maybe going to Aussie end of 2018, but I'm not sure yet. All I know is that I want to go there and I want it to be summer when I'm there. But we'll see when exactly.

Old Post 10-18-2017 11:51 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lil Pink Fan
Platinum Level

Hey guys! Anyone know when the Europe tickets go on sale? Thanks x

Old Post 10-20-2017 12:33 AM
Lil Pink Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lil Pink Fan Click here to Send Lil Pink Fan a Private Message Visit Lil Pink Fan's homepage! Find more posts by Lil Pink Fan Add Lil Pink Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

Update. I missed out on the first show BUT I did get tickets for 3 other shows so I'm happy.

Gonna be weird not going to the first one maybe I can try on resale later at some point. Oh and by the way all 4 shows sold out in 20mins. It's not official but I could not find any tickets to any of them after 20mins.

What a nerve racking week!!!!!

Old Post 10-20-2017 01:16 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

I'm so disappointed. Just getting on the ticket website takes hours and when you're finally in - they throw you out. ***k it

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:24 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
I'm so disappointed. Just getting on the ticket website takes hours and when you're finally in - they throw you out. ***k it

What tickets did you try for babe? New Zealand? Australia?

Last edited by Dani on 10-20-2017 at 07:41 AM

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:38 AM
lonly_94

quote:
What tickets did you try for babe? New Zealand? Australia?

Australia!
Finally my dad managed to get regular GA ticket for the newly added date in Perth! so I'm back to happy haha. Wooooooow this is stressful haha.
I really wanted wild heart (like everyone else ) I'll try to get it in Europe!!

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:43 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Australia!
Finally my dad managed to get regular GA ticket for the newly added date in Perth! so I'm back to happy haha. Wooooooow this is stressful haha.
I really wanted wild heart (like everyone else ) I'll try to get it in Europe!!

That's great! I'm happy for you Is he coming with you? I remember when we were at your place that he loved Pink a lot too. So cute

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:45 AM
lonly_94

quote:
That's great! I'm happy for you Is he coming with you? I remember when we were at your place that he loved Pink a lot too. So cute

Noo it's too far!
I'm there for exchange studies and luckily p!nk happened to come there at the same time.
I'm assuming there will be a Stockholm gig, will you go?

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:48 AM
Dani

quote:
Noo it's too far!
I'm there for exchange studies and luckily p!nk happened to come there at the same time.
I'm assuming there will be a Stockholm gig, will you go?

Have fun! There are a lot of beautiful Australian fans. I'm sure you will have fun with them

Yes. Stockholm is the only European gig I have planned to do. I'm going to LA x2 and Vegas instead. Maybe I'll add London or Paris if they are on a weekend fall/winter 2018. Are you doing Stockholm?

Old Post 10-20-2017 07:52 AM
lonly_94

quote:
Have fun! There are a lot of beautiful Australian fans. I'm sure you will have fun with them

Yes. Stockholm is the only European gig I have planned to do. I'm going to LA x2 and Vegas instead. Maybe I'll add London or Paris if they are on a weekend fall/winter 2018. Are you doing Stockholm?

Omg LA AND VEGAS <3 like the best two places on earth haha!

Yes! I will do Stockholm for sure and maaaybe some other European gig. It depends on when the tickets are released! I wasn't prepared for the ticket prices

Old Post 10-20-2017 08:33 AM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

gurl better come to Europe... or I will kick her butt!

Old Post 10-20-2017 08:52 AM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Oh my god! Congrats!!! You know what? I almost did too. With my ex. 4 million Swedish. Then like a month after we lost the bidding I found out he was cheating on me with his ex for like eveeeer. And she didn't even know about me. So we did Revenge on him together together together So now I have money to spend on traveling and concerts instead! Jackpot!!! 😂😁

What??? Damn... I guess that was hard!

But now you can say... You don't have to care about me, I got money now.

I kinda missed you over the past 4 years babe... sorry for that trauma in your life. Good for you to enjoy life. Give that ******* a piece of F U.

Old Post 10-20-2017 08:55 AM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
What??? Damn... I guess that was hard!

But now you can say... You don't have to care about me, I got money now.

I kinda missed you over the past 4 years babe... sorry for that trauma in your life. Good for you to enjoy life. Give that ******* a piece of F U.

Yeah, it sucked the life out of me actually.

I missed you too ♥ Seems like you're doing good with a new house and all?

What shows are you planning on doing?

Old Post 10-20-2017 04:00 PM