Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > RQ: HQ version of P!nk's Joyful, Joyful cover?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

RQ: HQ version of P!nk's Joyful, Joyful cover?

Would anyone happen to have a higher quality video of the below please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6JP-quQyTk

Side note: I remember seeing this full interview, back in the day when you couldn't rip streaming video.

So much old content has been lost. =(

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2018 12:45 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Ugh...one of my favourites. <3

I wish I could help...I used to have a copy but I believe it was the same resolution.

Old Post 02-07-2018 01:16 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

Thanks man. Isn't it a gem of a clip? I always go back to it.

Old Post 02-09-2018 10:55 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yeah, I think that's the only quality we have. I'll check my stuff this weekend

Old Post 02-09-2018 12:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

Thanks Dani!

Old Post 02-14-2018 03:41 AM
Dani

Just checked. Got two different files but they're the same quality as the YT link

Old Post 02-14-2018 08:53 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Man, I got so much stuff on here. I think my OCD made me download litterally everything that's ever been uploaded here, haha. You guys want me to check for something else while I'm on it?

Old Post 02-14-2018 08:55 PM
Vasili82

Aw, thanks all the same, Dani.

Old Post 02-15-2018 12:57 AM
grenno

I always love to listen to this... her voice here is extraordinarily beautiful ♡ those M!ss days were fantastic!

Old Post 02-15-2018 09:14 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I just love that clip I love when she sings fill us with the light and says uh that's my favourite part

Old Post 02-15-2018 01:05 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Man, I got so much stuff on here. I think my OCD made me download litterally everything that's ever been uploaded here, haha. You guys want me to check for something else while I'm on it?
TV Total 2003 oct. When she Was in Germany with a Pink dress and Performance trouble Plus Interview! U Got this?

Old Post 02-17-2018 09:35 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

The one from a year before too when she sings JLAP acoustically for a nano second!

Old Post 02-17-2018 09:52 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
TV Total 2003 oct. When she Was in Germany with a Pink dress and Performance trouble Plus Interview! U Got this?

Here

Tv total, Germany, 2003

Old Post 02-17-2018 09:59 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
The one from a year before too when she sings JLAP acoustically for a nano second!

Here

Tv Total, Germany, 2002 (September)

Old Post 02-17-2018 10:30 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Speaking old stuff...remember those pics of pink peeing in a parking lot?? LoL i dreamt about it last night...i dont know why lol

Old Post 02-17-2018 02:41 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote