Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

In the terms and conditions it says only for residents of Germany, Austria and Schweiz. But we've won stuff before breaking that rule. Wasn't iTunes for example only for UK people? Hopefully Pinkspage will have some kind of competition for us too! However, good luck everyone ♥

I'm going to Berlin with my moma (and maybe her bf) that weekend for xmas markets. If I manage to win I'm brining her with me to see Pink for the first time. The risk of her wanting to do more Pink shows with me will probably increase though lol Maybe I need my own terms and conditions for my +1 too.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2017 11:23 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
so this is 9th december. you have to register here to win tickets:

https://www.prosieben.de/musik/prosieben-in-concert

good luck everyone!

I actually have a week off that time

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:07 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I actually have a week off that time
good for you! It is a weekend so we could go together... if only we's win! Crossing fingers

Old Post 11-10-2017 10:39 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
good for you! It is a weekend so we could go together... if only we's win! Crossing fingers
Yaaaay fingers crossed!!!

Did you get anything like "you've successfully entered the competition or something?"

Last edited by AlrightSir on 11-11-2017 at 08:11 AM

Old Post 11-11-2017 08:09 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Yaaaay fingers crossed!!!

Did you get anything like "you've successfully entered the competition or something?"

nope! I guess they think it is enough if they say it on the site

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:19 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

No guys. You have to click the link in the email and activate it, and then go back to the link again and register your full name and then you will get "thanks for entering the competition". Otherwise you only register and not compete!

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:11 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
No guys. You have to click the link in the email and activate it, and then go back to the link again and register your full name and then you will get "thanks for entering the competition". Otherwise you only register and not compete!
I did that I just thought they sent a confirmation that I got in the competition itself, not just the tegistration for the site.

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:16 AM
» Dani

quote:
I did that I just thought they sent a confirmation that I got in the competition itself, not just the tegistration for the site.

You mean by email? But they did say it on their website. It's enough I guess?

Old Post 11-11-2017 10:18 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
You mean by email? But they did say it on their website. It's enough I guess?
When I hit "Apply" the website jumped to the bottom of the page and I closed the window so I didn't see if it said anything. That's why I was asking

I love Berlin so much I hope we all win.

Old Post 11-11-2017 12:03 PM
Agnes

quote:
When I hit "Apply" the website jumped to the bottom of the page and I closed the window so I didn't see if it said anything. That's why I was asking

It should say "Danke für deine Teilnahme! Die Gewinner werden ausgelost." right above the video window.

Old Post 11-11-2017 01:29 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:

Me too! Crossing fingers

Old Post 11-11-2017 01:43 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
In the terms and conditions it says only for residents of Germany, Austria and Schweiz. But we've won stuff before breaking that rule. Wasn't iTunes for example only for UK people? Hopefully Pinkspage will have some kind of competition for us too! However, good luck everyone ♥

I'm going to Berlin with my moma (and maybe her bf) that weekend for xmas markets. If I manage to win I'm brining her with me to see Pink for the first time. The risk of her wanting to do more Pink shows with me will probably increase though lol Maybe I need my own terms and conditions for my +1 too.

iTunes wasn't only UK. Itunesfestival.com was available in different languages and some (other than UK) language/countries had their own selection of 5x2 winners. I won through the Dutch site and we had a radio competition too.

This all reminds me more about the Sony Ericsson gig tho, how cool was that! All the different nationalities and whole front row was Pinkspage oldies
Hope it's not like the secret Munich 2008 gig where she was just allowed to sing 5 songs.

Good luck everyone!!

Last edited by Crazy P!NK Fan on 11-11-2017 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 11-11-2017 06:37 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
iTunes wasn't only UK. Itunesfestival.com was available in different languages and some (other than UK) language/countries had their own selection of 5x2 winners. I won through the Dutch site and we had a radio competition too.

This all reminds me more about the Sony Ericsson gig tho, how cool was that! All the different nationalities and whole front row was Pinkspage oldies
Hope it's not like the secret Munich 2008 gig where she was just allowed to sing 5 songs.

Good luck everyone!!

Oh okay! But I think the competition we won was the UK one for UK residents only.

The Gothenburg gigs were amazing. So much fun! Those were like our own PP gigs. I don’t think we’ll ever get anything like that ever again One can only hope though.

Old Post 11-12-2017 02:31 PM
ILPINK
Platinum Level

If I'd only be lucky one time...

Old Post 11-13-2017 08:53 AM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

Okay, I will fly to Germany, I don't care! *clicks Apply*

Good luck everyone !!

Old Post 11-14-2017 03:35 PM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote