Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on SNL, October 14th!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
I hope she does Revenge and he shows up. Probably not but yeah. Or she does Whatever You Want

promotion this era seems so messy
she will perform Beautiful Trauma and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken or Who Knew acoustic, lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:14 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

lmao. If she does WK I am turning the channel.

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:19 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

I actually wouldn't mind seeing/hearing Revenge, but she could also do something else than What About Us.. But she'll probably have to sing that one as it's still the lead single.

Maybe What About Us and Barbies. Or What about Us and choir for I am Here

Old Post 10-14-2017 04:35 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

I would love for her to perform Revenge and have Eminem show up right at his part and kill everyone (oops, I didnít mean that literally lol). Would also love to hear barbies. But sheíll probably do What About Us & Beautiful Trauma.

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:22 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

It's time!!!!

Old Post 10-15-2017 04:29 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by betsyb3
It's time!!!!

Which songs did she perform?

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:02 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Which songs did she perform?

She hasnít performed yet

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:03 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

She didn't come on yet.

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:05 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

How long until its her? Can I stream it somewhere?

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:06 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I think she is coming on after these commercials.

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:12 AM
p!nksson

Oh, it's 6.15 am here in Sweden, I think I'll just go to bed and hope to wake up to clips on YouTube! ❤️

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:13 AM
nique
Double Platinum

Just showed her walking to the stage.

WAU

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:14 AM
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Just showed her walking to the stage.

WAU

I'm hoping that she does revenge! I think she wil, it's the next single.
Is it only two songs they usually do or could it be more?

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:15 AM
p!nksson

Watching instagram stories hahaha!

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:18 AM
nique
Double Platinum

She sounds great. Looks nice.

Now the skit before she came on was about Sexual Harassment. And when they showed her walking to the stage she slapped Justin (think that's his name guitarist) butt.

lmao.

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:21 AM