Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink on the Em Rusciano show (audio interview)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i am so annoyed when someone cuts in her sentences. Like shut the f up nobody cares about you when you're talking to P!nk

Well. I mean sure interrupt once or twice if you wanna add value to something she says but she was just annoying.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2017 08:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

I thought she was very funny. Bet P!nk enjoyed something different, I feel bad she always has to answer the same things.

Old Post 09-14-2017 09:23 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Weird..I didnt get that at all. I thought it was great ajd funny. Oprah, now she interrupts lol

Old Post 09-14-2017 10:41 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

No one talks about the album description?

"Rolled to the edge of human existance and survived it"

Sounds major af. I'm getting really excited!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-16-2017 07:54 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
No one talks about the album description?

"Rolled to the edge of human existance and survived it"

Sounds major af. I'm getting really excited!!!!!!!

Doesn't she tend to overexaggerate? At least that's what some of my friends told me. I'll wait for the record and will hold my excitement in check till then. However, I am really excited for the gospel song and it seems to be the interviewer's favorite.

Old Post 09-16-2017 09:15 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Doesn't she tend to overexaggerate? At least that's what some of my friends told me. I'll wait for the record and will hold my excitement in check till then. However, I am really excited for the gospel song and it seems to be the interviewer's favorite.
I'm surfing from one wave of excitement to another wave of doubt. Overall I think this album won't be much different than her previous records, there are some songs which I'm really stoked for, but she said this rollercoaster thing about FH last time which turned out great at the end. So I don't really know what to expect anymore.

It seems she's really want the people to love the album and she's so shy to talk about it.

Old Post 09-16-2017 09:43 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I'm surfing from one wave of excitement to another wave of doubt. Overall I think this album won't be much different than her previous records, there are some songs which I'm really stoked for, but she said this rollercoaster thing about FH last time which turned out great at the end. So I don't really know what to expect anymore.

It seems she's really want the people to love the album and she's so shy to talk about it.

I asked someone on ATRL who was at the LA gig and they said that the songs she played sounded IND/FH-ish but current.

And yes, she does seem shy, but I am sure if people asked her more about the album, like real deep questions, she'd reply. Right now, most we got were just impressions from the interviewers.

Last edited by grenno on 09-16-2017 at 10:37 AM

Old Post 09-16-2017 09:56 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I asked someone on ATRL who was at the LA gig and they said that the songs she played sounded IND/FH-ish but current.

And yes, she does seem shy, but I am sure if people asked her more about the album, like real deep questions, she'd reply. Right now, most we got were just impressions from the interviewers.

Well, we'll see in one month.

Old Post 09-16-2017 11:30 AM