Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Podcasts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

Podcasts

Does anyone have any favorites? Now that P!nk's been on a couple, thought it might be worth mentioning.

My favorite podcasts are conversational comedy podcasts hosted by women like Lady to Lady, Go Bayside, and My Favorite Murder. Thanks to The JV Club I discovered the world of podcasts and comedy. I've become such a huge fan of comedians.

Anyone else can't get enough of podcasts?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2017 04:03 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

The Diss unplugged
It's all a about Disney world and disneyland, new rides old rides, food, hotels, Ect...

Old Post 07-04-2017 05:17 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Well, ive been listening a lot to a swedish podcast called Creepypodden (yeah, the creepy podcast). Its all tales of supernatural, scary things.
I dont let myself listen to it anymore though as ill be moving to a house thats a bit more frightening than my apartment.

Otherwise its just the odd Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig, it depends on the guest.

Old Post 07-04-2017 07:38 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Well, ive been listening a lot to a swedish podcast called Creepypodden (yeah, the creepy podcast). Its all tales of supernatural, scary things.
I dont let myself listen to it anymore though as ill be moving to a house thats a bit more frightening than my apartment.

Otherwise its just the odd Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig, it depends on the guest.

Ah, yes! Not Too Deep. I'm a huge Mamrie and Grace fan and listened to NTD regularly until recently. I think it's become a certain guests only podcast for me now.

Old Post 07-04-2017 08:33 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
Ah, yes! Not Too Deep. I'm a huge Mamrie and Grace fan and listened to NTD regularly until recently. I think it's become a certain guests only podcast for me now.
I know you are, i envy how Mamrie reblogs your awesome gifs all the time

Old Post 07-09-2017 07:11 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote